PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 1 Steelers @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Steelers DC Butler is going to have a job for long.. he's given Brady some pretty bad matchups. I had to look up who #98 was (chasing Gordon). a freaking DE/LB better known for run-stopping.

I'll never root for teams that play against us. But it's hard to enjoy how bad things already look for Flores.
Not gonna happen overnight. I think Flores will figure it out. But he can suck this rocket on the fly by

I'll never root for teams that play against us. But it's hard to enjoy how bad things already look for Flores.
Nah they are playing for the 1st pick. :D They picked up 14 players this week. Think about how bad he had to feel about the roster to cut 14 dudes that were with you for an off season and camp, so he could pick up 14 other dudes the rest of the league threw on the crap heap.

Brady's troubles at, near or inside the 10 continue. I don't know what it is but he has clearly lost something there. I wonder what is going on physically to cause it.

lol. come on man.

Well our team scored 30 points in 3 quarters. So will the Pats put up a 40-burger on the Steelers by the time this game is over? They've got to be pretty demoralized by now and their defense has been on the field a lot already.

If they stop them here and get into the 4th quarter, I wouldn't hate it if Brady and Edelman sat down and Meyers and Stidham came in. That's IF they stop them here
True, but you would have to drag Brady off of the field because there is no way he is letting Stidham in there. Maybe he will let Stidham take the knees even that.

First step, win the division.

First step for the team and coaches, but as a fan I'm already looking ahead to how this roster will look after our 8th super bowl victory.

Can’t wait to play KC again

63% pass to 37% run. So much for 50/50.

When AB gets here, it'll be 75/25. Tourch is staying here biatches.

They went run early but it wasn't working so they switched. Makes sense.

If THAT team manages to beat THIS team next week, there is definitely something illegal or supernatural going on in that ****ing stadium.
It is part of the Bermuda Triangle

Oh Lordy.. I hate this. Our D has gone into snooze mode. ****.

Brady's troubles at, near or inside the 10 continue. I don't know what it is but he has clearly lost something there. I wonder what is going on physically to cause it.

The other team shows up to play...

Think about this offense vs this defense in practice. The level of competition alone raises them all to a higher level.

Gilmore is giving up the underneath stuff, but I think he's just defending against the big play. I'll be interested in seeing the breakdowns post-game to see his assignments on each snap; I'll bet he's been pretty lockdown most of the game.

Garbage time stats coming up. Don’t let that cloud your judgement. Ben is THAT bad without AB along with JuJu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back