PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Week 1 Steelers @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shout out to Bentley for having a quietly good game. Didn't get to make any splash plays but has been in position pretty much all night and did his job well IIRC.

Covered Samuels well on a few plays too, which is especially good since that's the weakest part of his game

I like the time out Steelers should have just handed off and ended it. Make them stand there in shame longer

I love BB. Timeout to make sure they don't let em score.

Great game by the Pats!

Love BB yelling at Bentley to get the huddle going.. up 33-3 with 6 seconds left. "What the ****.."

Whew!

Regards,
Chris

Al is losing it..odd time out? BB coaches to the end..always!!

Post game thread is now up....will leave gdt open for a few more minutes.

So Michaels wants to throw shade about taking the Timeout.

How about this - if the Steelers don't want us to take timeouts lineup to kill the clock. If they're trying to score Bill is going to coach his defense to stop them until the game is over.

So **** off.

Well, I imagine AB will earn some opportunities if he keeps his mouth shut and his cell phone off.

Of course. The other thread pre-dates his arrival.

Disagree the Steelers are very good
I think we're going to see the Steelers join the cadre of broken franchises left in the wake of the Patriots' passage.

I enjoy Belichick getting one last kick in to the side of Big Ben's head. No touchdown for you!

Can't wait for AB to join this offense to open things up more for Burkhead

Michaels finds the TO odd, but says nothing about Ben running a hurry up offense.

Talk about padding your stats. Ben didn't even try to throw that into the endzone to avoid a pick or another incompletion. The man's a turd.

Hard to tell because its a first game and all that, BUT Rothlessberger seems neither particularly competent or happy. Could be a long year for the front running Steelers.

So who would you take out? Would Cannon have been on your list of key starters

Obviously not, but why risk an injury to one of the key guys like Brady?

Well that was an absolute pasting of the Pittsburgh Steelers on national television. I'd say that's a great way to start off the season.

Our offense is looking really good. Packed with talent. And we're gonna add AB on TOP of that? Oh man, it's gonna get scary for the rest of the NFL.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say we're going to average over 30 ppg this season. It looks like that type of year! Get ready to see some video game numbers pop out once we get AB added to this group!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back