PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- Week 1 Chiefs @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butler might need to be traded. He wants a new contract, but his play has gone down the toilet.

This is good film footage for when we meet these guys in playoffs.

Almost 600 yards of total offense giving up to the chiefs's inexcusable.x I guarantee you that none of those teams in the AFC west will give out that amount against the chiefs all season.

maybe too much turnover on D?

then just too many injuries on O and rusty

Going into NO Brady's receiving options (not backs) will be Hogan, Gronkowski, cooks, Dorsett... Ouch

Almost 600 yards of total offense giving up to the chiefs's inexcusable.x I guarantee you that none of those teams in the AFC west will give out that amount against the chiefs all season.

Seriously just shut the **** up.

Do you have anything but pointless takes to give out ? Like something thoughtful that is longer than your usual twitter-esque crap ? You know.. more than 1-2 sentences ?

27 points with a drop in the endzone isn't on Brady. This defense was horrific. Could Brady have played better? Yes. But it is too soon to be calling him the 40 Year Old Virgin. The guy ****s.
0 tds.

Never got the hate for Alex Smith. Yeah, he plays it safe, but I still remember him almost winning the 2012 NFC championship game pretty much by himself.

KC is a good team and a bad match up. New England has a TON of work to do.

Reading the posts here, though, is actually hilarious. It's like the last 16 years never happened or something.

They got a good ole fashion teeth kicking... but they'll figure it out and get better

KC is a legit team

it's not even about that. You can tell brady was losing zip on his ball last year. This is just obvious to the naked eye. My eyes are not deceiving me.
I agree...it's like the day you have to take your dog to the vet to be put down...(which I did last week) the good days are what you take with you.

I wonder if some reporter is gonna ask if the QB position will be evaluated?

I'd be shocked if this team doesn't beat the Saints.

I really don't care for this season, I am very content with the two recent super bowls.
I know it will sound strange to some of you, but whatever I get from this season is just gravy.
Now in saying that, they need to go back to the deep safety formation on D, whatever they are trying is dogshiet.

Going to lock this thread now...Post Game Thread is now up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back