PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Titans @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing he let go of his jersey there, that would of been a horse collar.

3 passes when you are dominating on the ground. Thank you Titans.

I am not turning my volume off, but thanks for telling me something l already know.
I hate that Titan shill, but I like the other guys color commentary. "He Got Tattood" ! " And Tanny over cooked it" "And Mac is shooting dimes"

Tannehill Is starting to play like Tannehill. Good for the Pats.

Mills what a game

Great stop

Nice 3 and out!

We've been playing some bully ball on our win streak. They look like the one team that beats matches us in the trenches.
FIFY

Titan’s punter should be in the conversation for MVP. Holy moly.

Defense has been ok despite 2 huge runs given up.

A lot more concerned with the offense stalling out 6 times in scoring position.

The offense has got to out this game away! They’re gonna blitz like crazy, and start swiping and pulling for that ball. No TO’s, sound methodical drive. That’s what we need right now. Preeeety plz?

Again, I will say it on this drive. Score a TD here and the game should be out of reach. The Titans are not going to score two unanswered TDs or two field goals and a TD unanswered.

we need a TD here and not another FG. Gotta get this game under wraps and put pressure on the Titans.

26 passes to 15 runs.

This is an egomaniac oc reverting back to his crappy shotgun tendencies after winning 5 in a row with a power run game style that he HATES. Team needs a new oc who actually likes to playcall to the strengths of the roster.

You are ridiculously boring. Get a life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick