PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Titans @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like this is gonna be a dog fight.

Andrew Callahan

@_AndrewCallahan

·
7m

Finally good news for the Titans: Top TEs Geoff Swaim (concussion) and Anthony Firkser are both active today. Bad news: The Pats own the league's best defense vs. TEs by DVOA.

So Barmore and Brown should be ok

I thought people were making too much of their day off on Thursday. I figured with a long break between the Falcons game to this game meant that the Pats might give select players extra rest. Don't be surprised if Brown and Barmore get an extra day rest before the Colts' game too.

Anyone watch the iron bowl last night?
Yep, in parts, and got locked in from late fourth quarter onward; one of the rare occasions I checked out a college game. The overtime rules are a trip!

Yep, in parts, and got locked in from late fourth quarter onward; one of the rare occasions I checked out a college game. The overtime rules are a trip!
Alabama doesnt look like themselves, they were supposed to win that game by 2 touchdowns. Next week they play Georgia who has probably one of the best defenses ive ever seen, Jordan Davis is going to be a 1st round pick.

Alabama doesnt look like themselves, they were supposed to win that game by 2 touchdowns. Next week they play Georgia who has probably one of the best defenses ive ever seen, Jordan Davis is going to be a 1st round pick.

As a GT alum, I hate Georgia but Alabama is going to go down in that game. Bama isn't bama this year.

No excuses today. Everyone healthy and active, plenty of time to prep coming off the Thursday game. Get it done

FYI ESPN is having a special Mac Jones segment coming up called A Rookies Journey.

CBS showed Mac warming up. Had a bit of a weird look. Can’t tell if he looks comfortable in the cold or not.

Teams like the Titans worry me. On paper, this game should be an absolute blowout, but you know Vrabel is gonna have his men fighting like junkyard dogs in this game. No one thinks they stand a chance. On the flip side, the Pats have had some serious hype going their way. This game is going to be a great test of how much fight each team has in them. Win or lose, let’s come out of this thing building for the rest of the season and injury free. Should be an entertaining game! Let’s go Pats!!!

Loved Vrabel when he was here. Can’t say I’m as much of a fan of him now as Titans coach. Bugs me now for some reason.

FYI ESPN is having a special Mac Jones segment coming up called A Rookies Journey.

Thanks for the heads up as I avoid ESPN like it's highly contagious genital warts.

Watching now, and it's really good.

But **** ESPN with a rusty screwdriver.

Titans defense is still legit. Feels like this game might look a lot like the Panthers game including a defensive score for us.

Im watching the Pats running game as much as Mac in this one. I don’t expect another negative yardage game like it was against Tampa but it should be tough to run on them. If we can do that anyway look out.

The Titans defense is without their starting NT and 3 of their 4 starting LBs (and 4 of 9 in total). And several of their primary reserves are dinged up. I'm not saying that they'll be a pushover, but their depth is definitely going to be tested.. Particularly in the front 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back