PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Saints @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crowd needs to do more to let them know this is unacceptable.

Mac has been brutal today, maybe that will calm the hype down.

No he hasn't. Far from it. Maybe that first INT was something he should have hung onto, but otherwise he's not been any sort of disaster.

It’s not a stretch to say that on 3-4 occasions, Smith catching the ball would have changed the course of this game. That is frustrating.

Please get Smith off the field

And for people complaining about the run being abandon, outside of the Mac Jones run, we have 7 runs for 19 yards. Under 3YPC. It isn't working.

It's easy to stop the run based on formation and down. So predictable by the oc. Very easy to stop

Right now the only thing that matters this season is the development of Mac...the team's record is going to be average at best I'm afraid. I just want to see 2-3 good drives by Mac for the rest of the game.

is smith 4 targets 4 drops?

That was one pathetic drop by Smith. That was a Harry esque play.

Is there a clause in the contract where the player pays the team money back for plays like that?

No he hasn't. Far from it. Maybe that INT was something he should have hung onto, but otherwise he's not been any sort of disaster.
Most of Mac's best throws were to one specific player who has dropped everything or tipped it into the hands of the defense: "Mac has been brutal!"

ive never seen us get thrashed at home like this

I’m close to accusing Smith of what my dad always accused Irving Fryar of… throwing the game.

Given Fryar’s jail time I think that my dad may have been onto something.

Hi Rex do you kiss Mark Sanchez toes with that mouth?
Sorry chrisR but facts are facts. This is brutal. You're the one kissing belichick's bum. Right after he dumped this load on you too.

He's being exposed. Brady makes everyone look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down