PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Saints @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunter is a no show also! It won’t be funny when our 25M TEs will have 500 yds at the end of the year combine

Hunter's been underwhelming but at least has contributed something and hasn't completely sh** his pants

If they play like this, I wouldn't feel good about their chances against any team.
We lose that game, we’re 1-3. This team is injury prone, penalty prone, and soft. The poster isn’t far off in saying during game 3 that the season is slipping away.

Sorry chrisR but facts are facts. This is brutal. You're the one kissing belichick's bum. Right after he dumped this load on you too.

He's being exposed. Brady makes everyone look good.
If they finish the year with a losing record with all the money spent will be quite alarming.

At the risk of making a dramatic 'we're losing' comment in a GDT, does anyone else think we should've kept Cam?

I feel like the offense has been really predictable in all 3 games so far. Our run offense hasn't been great for a team looking built as a run team (at least it was til Cam was cut). Instead we got 3 yard instant release passes and a largely ineffective offense.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not meaning to be down on Mac because his numbers have been good but there's a picture from the stats and a picture from our eyes...the latter is less impressive so far.

The announcers are confusing me. I don't think he was in the neutral zone. He was close, but i don't think he was in. I believe the Saints thought he was.

If we bench Smith.... maybe something positive on offense will happen. He isn't blocking well and has no interest in catching anything today.

Hunter is a no show also! It won’t be funny when our 25M TEs will have 500 yds at the end of the year combine

Hunter's been underwhelming but at least has contributed something and hasn't completely sh** his pants
Asiasi can have the same production! No need to pay 12M for that

The announcers are confusing me. I don't think he was in the neutral zone. He was close, but i don't think he was in. I believe the Saints thought he was.
The announcers have no idea what they're talking about. They've said "Jonny on the spot" like 4 times today.

I’m close to accusing Smith of what my dad always accused Irving Fryar of… throwing the game.
Given Fryar’s jail time I think that my dad may have been onto something.
Heh,, I was thinking it I just didn't want to say it.

If we bench Smith.... maybe something positive on offense will happen. He isn't blocking well and has no interest in catching anything today.

yeah they gotta get him off the field. More of a liability than Rham was in week 1

I don't want to hear again how the Patriots are losing due to mistakes. We've scored 3 points. We aren't losing due to mistakes. The Saints are kicking our buts. Would they be winning by as much? No. But they'd be winning regardless.

ooooh - rah

ol has been a problem all year. You can't expect a rookie qb to have success when guys are running free about every drop back

If we don’t see some anger, frustration, and fight out of this team really ****ing quick, we will know all we need to know about this season.

At the risk of making a dramatic 'we're losing' comment in a GDT, does anyone else think we should've kept Cam?

I feel like the offense has been really predictable in all 3 games so far. Our run offense hasn't been great for a team looking built as a run team (at least it was til Cam was cut). Instead we got 3 yard instant release passes and a largely ineffective offense.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not meaning to be down on Mac because his numbers have been good but there's a picture from the stats and a picture from our eyes...the latter is less impressive so far.
Judge Judy Reaction GIF

He "drawed" him off, Schlereth?

He’s been used heavily in blocking/assisting this awful OL situation. Seems to have made some plays though when called upon. Would like to see him get more opportunities in place of Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back