PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Saints @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The announcers are confusing me. I don't think he was in the neutral zone. He was close, but i don't think he was in. I believe the Saints thought he was.
I actually logged in just to see if anyone else agreed with this. I was like, wtf, show the replay if you’re doing to be making accusations.

2 goods TE is a reach!

need to see Asiasi for Smith next week

We have 2 good tight ends but the oc keeps treating one as if he's an outside receiver. Jonnu was one of the best endzone threats on the Titans . Stop with the excuses for this crappy OC

Asiasi can have the same production! No need to pay 12M for that

Can't argue there that the TE's haven't lived up. I got drilled in one of the post game threads for saying such but if they don't start doing more it will be a massive failure there

Of course that gets called back

Wow, Jonu even holding now

Hope it’s our equivalent of the 2014 KC game

If we don’t see some anger, frustration, and fight out of this team really ****ing quick, we will know all we need to know about this season.
That’s what BB mentioned about the 2014 beat down in KC. They fought. Unlike the 2009 beat down in NO.

Smith shouldn’t play a single snap from now on

I was worried about paying these two TEs all that money but I couldn’t have imagined it would be this bad through three weeks.

Again, they need to get Bourne more involved. He and Meyers are Jones’ only consistent receiver.

I hate to say it I think we need a new voice on the offensive coaching staff.
Need people with different perspective who weren’t brought up under Bill.

Nice move by Meyers to get his guy in the ground.

Nice chunk play there.

Jones tends to drop waaaay back to pass.

New nickname, Comeback Mac? Let's hope so.

Again, they need to get Bourne more involved. He and Meyers are Jones’ only consistent receiver.
The gameplan clearly wasn't a focus on those guys but at this point they're the only reliable weapons today, seems they are starting to realize it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes