PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Ravens @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Hoping we can surprise everyone tonight!!! I really hate the rat birds so a win tonight would be extra sweet. Cam needs to play like he did last week, our run defense needs to be improved and we'll need to have our offense control the clock.

Of course hoping for no injuries.

Go Pats!!!!

Lets' discuss!!!

I’d think NE dedicates ressources to stop the run and establish their own running game. Do they have the personnel to do that ?

@PatsWickedPissah - re: your comment in the locked thread - was James Taylor's song inspired by a vision of Bob Kraft's future? :D

Gilmore, Hoyer, Jordan Thomas, Bentley, Taylor, Froholdt, and Mack are inactive

I instantly felt better when I saw that Bentley is inactive. That is sort of sad.

Bills just gave up a hail mary. Wow

I am surprisingly calm tonight ! That hopefully makes for a more enjoyable evening and game experience.

Maybe again tonight Meyers has a great game and can become a bona fide NFL WR.

Myers better be starting over Harry

I have a weird feeling that Cam will have a nice game along with Harris. I’m usually pessimistic.

No Gilmore tonight.

No Gilmore. Not good

No Gilmore tonight.

Time for JC to play well. He didn’t last game. Jason has been awful all season. It’s a good thing Lamar isn’t very good at throwing the ball.

Is Sony back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots