PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Seahawks

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This 2020 team has so much more heart than I ever expected

Hell of a game. If we can figure out a few things we can still make some noise this year

Same as last week. Lots to work on for the next one. Get em next week boys

That got too predictable. They knew exactly what we were gonna run.

Oh well I’m good. I’ve seen what I wanted to see tonight. Team should be good this year.

Should have taken it from under center and just dove over the pile. You knew that was play from the snap. Heartbreaking.
Or start Cam in the shotgun, rush him up to the line like he's sneaking and then a pass to the TE. Either would have been better than that.

Even though we lost, Cam played GREAT. We'll be fine. I had this chalked up as a loss and we almost won. Shame.

I hated the play call, but newton walks into the end zone if he keeps running to the outside.

Those are 2 good football teams. If Cam is healthy, we will make the playoffs

Jules doesn't catch a perfectly placed ball in the end zone. In fact doesn't even get his hands on it.

Bill let's all that te come off the clock by not using that time out.

Mcdaniels with another ass call to end it.

That said, it shows you how much bills coaching can do for a team that has no business competing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes