PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much time left. We'll definitely get a 5th INT if Wilson has about 10-15 more throws.

Why am I not surprised wino was on the field when Z snuck outside ?

I think he needs to be benched

This looks like the darnold ghosts game
Agreed. He needs to sit and understand you can't do that **** here. Darnold has looked vg in Carolina. It's obviously a jete problem but Wilson needs to sit.

I'm honestly worried for his health if this keeps up. Some DL/OL will have him in the air if he keeps pulling this ****.

Someone mentioned Coastal Carolina earlier. Definitely not his best game but he wasn't that bad at all. Esp when you look at the context. Covid season, game scheduled that week lol, cross country flight against a top 15 defense. He wasn't shook. He looks shook here and again you can't throw 4 INT like it's nothing.

Nice move by Wilson against good pressure.

More proof that the Jete only draft dumb guys:. Their kicker, Ammendola doesnt even know how to spell his own name-
everyone knows there's only one m in Amendola

Punky escaping down by the goal line could come back to haunt the pats

I’m thinking the run defense is a scheme problem because with new personnel it still looks the same.

bs flag

lol... Goodell tells the refs to give the Jets a break.

I’m thinking the run defense is a scheme problem because with new personnel it still looks the same.

Uh.. you know we've held them to just 3 points?

That's a hold, not PI.

Ref is as drunk as Wilson.

what the hell was that???? pass interference???

dude got hyped beating up on Navy, Troy, Texas-San Antonio, Texas St., Western Kentucky.

I mean the 1 decent team he played last year was Coastal Carolina and he lost, was something like 15 for 35
Yea I just touched on this. Anyone using the CC game probably didn't watch it to begin with. Covid year, game scheduled a week out & cross country flight against a top 15 defense.

He went 19-30 1/1 240 63%. His whole team got pushed around that game. He looks like a different QB today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back