PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm liking this Zach guy, LOL

Good for Harris there… Great hard running… That piece of crap number 37 Hall for the Jets trying to rip the ball out from a guy who never really fumbled that much… He was just gassed last week…keep disrespecting Harris and watch

Wilson has never played like this and we're not even doing anything special to confuse him??

dude got hyped beating up on Navy, Troy, Texas-San Antonio, Texas St., Western Kentucky.

I mean the 1 decent team he played last year was Coastal Carolina and he lost, was something like 15 for 35

Bill against rookie qb's, it's not fair
I mean, that last pick was just him throwing it up into traffic. He wasn't under pressure and not much subterfuge.

Loop GIF

Jets should probably stop calling pass plays

That Duran Duran headband of Wilson needs to go

That Harris run reminded me of James Develin's goal line run several years ago. Pure power football.

- Zach Wilson is quintessential Jets QB
- Damien Harris went full Marshawn Lynch on the Jets

dude got hyped beating up on Navy, Troy, Texas-San Antonio, Texas St., Western Kentucky.

I mean the 1 decent team he played last year was Coastal Carolina and he lost, was something like 15 for 35

I read he was 2-4 against top 25 teams.

I mean, that last pick was just him throwing it up into traffic. He wasn't under pressure and not much subterfuge.
sounds like you are rooting for him

never mind

That pissed me off

No idea what that is but that was one of the best runs by a Patriot in quite some time.

Have you ever seen Good Morning Football on NFL Network? EVery week Kyle Brandt, who is the son of Gil Brandt, does a segment where he puts together all the "angry runs" by RBs of the past week where RBs just go off on the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back