PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go Pats

Bucs' front 7 against this OL won't be pretty

Durrant is not cutting it. He is going to get the rookie spooked

I thought our O-line was supposed to be one of the best this year. What a joke !

This is a real problem.

Wtf are the right ends. They're making too much money not to be blocking and catching.

They have the saints then bucks. They don't win this game they could very well be 0-4 to start the season

Good point. And if the stock market tanks tomorrow there could be a depression putting most of us out of work.

Forget about throwing downfield with this oline

Bad OL + Wr cant get open=Jones killed sooner or later

Put Onwenu at RT and your top 5 available OL Karras at LG. Lol at the continuity argument vs. playing your top guys at logical positions.

We'll probably go there if things keep on like this.

Durrant sucks. He doesn’t even seem to try to block
Well they did get him from KC who had o-line problems, so how good can he be.

Wow, this line suuuuuucks right now. Tighten it up, fellas.

Would I be stating the obvious by saying that Durant ISN'T the answer at RT

Get Karras in there.

Offensive line is a mess.

Durant absolutely sucks

It's a dropoff from him to Herron. We'll just have to scheme away from him, but Wynn is not doing good either.

he's a complete liability, gotta go to plan B, maybe shuffle the line a bit. I know they don't like to mess much with the rotation but it's like 10 on 11

I don’t know, anytime you hold a team on 1st and goal from the 2 to a FG, I call that a WIN!

It is a relative win.

They gave up a long drive and got dominated in the trenches. It is concerning. Great that they held them to only 3 at the end though, I agree.

Y’all talking about the Bucs front 7 against this oline. How about the Jets front 7 against this oline. Couldn’t get much worse than this right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes