PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half time quick hits

1. The Jets defense is better than I thought it would be. They have been right there when the Pats run and on quick passes to RB's. We have to establish the run game fast in the 2nd half.

2. I'm against moving Owenu to RT mid game. The better plan is to simply have a TE staying in to block and ease Durant's outside worries. and he can concentrate on inside moves

3. On Defense we need to play tougher against the run. Is Hightower getting on the field or has he retired?

4. Secondary is AWESOME. Not just for the picks but their overall play.

5. DL isn't setting the line until its pushed back a yard or two.. Barmore in particular needs to set his blocker at the LOS not 1 or 2 yds back. That being said he has HAD is moments too

6. Mack has to make some 15-20 yd attemps and completions. The Jets (and every other team we will play) are sitting on those short passes.

Have to think that at some point, Zac is going to get impatient and just sling it.

Glad that we are up right now… But having three turnovers and only being up by 10 points isn’t that great

JC Jackson isn’t playing right now according to Zo

Bentley shoots the gap.

BB needs to get these defensive players learning how to tackle again… You see more missed tackles or sloppy half assed tackling with this D

The d-line now dominating play on this drive.

There's a good play by Bentley

Bentley!!!

Jets keep on Jetsing

BENTLEY…..!

All-Pro Bentley!!!

Anyone surprised by the number of flags that are being thrown by this crew? :rolleyes:

Lol I was about to say, I'm pretty confident we'll get another INT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick