PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fan theory in question:

Rey and Kylo are Anakin's parents.

I think it was Redlettermedia who went into it in detail but there's a lot of interesting stuff that bizarrely supports it.

Like how?

Couldn't they find Rebecca Black for the show?

From the same dude on the ganggreen board - he's on fire!

"The only thing that will come out of this game is that the Dallas Cowboys should be ashamed of themselves..."
To this I say match ups, all about match ups and just luck at times, Donald's first pass if just a tad high could have been a TD. Devin left the receiver run pass him.

The last one was trash

You just gotta ignore people who get mad that white males are only part of the main ensemble.
Lol wat trust me my hate for 7+ movie franchises runs beyond my white male insecurities

With few exceptions they are playin' like I coach em'

Son, what you're seeing are the boogiemen.

Yeah. The ghosts are his olinemen. Pats running straight through em like they're spectres.

Half time thoughts

1. That's 2 drops Brady has had to deal with

2. The defense is as its always been this season against better talent this week

3. The offense minus the 3 drops would be moving pretty well.

4. The run game has improved WHEN we don't run it right over the strength of the defense right up the middle

5. Tomlinson isn't much of a blocker. Sorry about that. I think this will be his last game here

6. Let's see the team keep their focus for the second half. I don't want to see any feet off the pedals. I need 10-14 more points from this offense.
The defense and offense complement each other for maximum time of possession. A 15 play first drive... This jets defense will be broken by the 4th quarter and the running game will be in full swing... We will see a long run... And I look forward to seeing Damian Harris...over seeing Roberts at fb

Here's a bet: If the Jets come back and win this @Tunescribe has to make a thread talking about how great Darnold is.
No f*cking way. But it's not happening anyway except maybe in an alternate universe.

Like how?

Star Wars Rebels already had force-based time travel. Anakin's mom in the prequels is actually Rey is reasonably believeable. Explains away the stupid Anakin virgin birth in that Anakin was supposed to be some mega-force vessel for Palpatine to Darth Plagueis into (because that's how Darth Plagueis the wise overcame death and that is who Palpatine actually is, etc, etc.

I'm not gonna be great at explaining it because it started to make sense and I turned off the video on the off chance it was right.

Call of Duty Third Quarter Reset? Man Disney really is shameless

I liked Revenge of the Sith.

That's it.
I also enjoyed Force Awakens.. Rogue One and Solo were ok I guess, disappointed by Last Jedi but don't agree that it was as bad as some people claim.

Overall though I just love the star wars universe so I can find things to enjoy from every film, even Ep 1 & 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes