PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They really should have had Rey fall to the Dark Side in TLJ.

Still there's a fan theory that still blows my mind that would redeem the trilogy. It's so good I doubt they'll do it.

Can't see her falling but I'd be up for an angle with Rey like Dark Superman in III...

I thought the trailer was meh. It's too Disney.

That Star Wars trailer has me so fired up I could lead block Sony to 200 yards in the second half!!!!! ;););)

sony 12-26
They can't run the ball

I've never seen a Star Wars movie.

Is Harris going to get snaps or nah?

I honestly think Gordon’s injuries may have been holding them back. I love Gordon as a player, but a healthy Meyers is what the doctor ordered here. Meyers continues to impress. 11 catches on 13 targets this year...what does it take to earn Tom’s trust?

He honestly looked great in preseason game and looks good tonight overall..something Bill didn’t like or that he didn’t think fit here....and he was gone.....

Well, if you had the choice between him and AB, who would you keep? it was simple.

"I'm seeing ghosts out there"
Whoever decided that miking up Darnold versus NE should be fired. It is a poor look for their franchise QB........Looks like he wants to run back to USC..........

I really don't like going into this game with the lame receiver corps we're fielding tonight.
Good time for the D to pitch a shutout. Brady needs to play turnover free.
Kick 3 FGs. 9-0 SF style.

WORST prediction EVAH!!!

Is this sky walker thing before or after Spock dies?

Here's the rating shattering halftime show.

They really should have had Rey fall to the Dark Side in TLJ.

Still there's a fan theory that still blows my mind that would redeem the trilogy. It's so good I doubt they'll do it.

The last two have been a dream Dallas & Newhart style?

I predicted 31-20. Jets win.

Boy was I wrong!

I'll be off by 4 points.

Puth is good but this song blows azz.

Can't see her falling but I'd be up for an angle with Rey like Dark Superman in III...

The fan theory in question:

Rey and Kylo are Anakin's parents.

I think it was Redlettermedia who went into it in detail but there's a lot of interesting stuff that bizarrely supports it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe