PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Jets

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady has 104 passer rating at halftime, and I’m not sure could have played a better half.

Accurate, good footwork, calm, decisive.

Welcome back TB

Half time thoughts

1. That's 2 drops Brady has had to deal with

2. The defense is as its always been this season against better talent this week

3. The offense minus the 3 drops would be moving pretty well.

4. The run game has improved WHEN we don't run it right over the strength of the defense right up the middle

5. Tomlinson isn't much of a blocker. Sorry about that. I think this will be his last game here

6. Let's see the team keep their focus for the second half. I don't want to see any feet off the pedals. I need 10-14 more points from this offense.

Star Wars: The saga will end

Until next Christmas, when Doda, immigrant transgender son of Yoda's origins movie comes out

Yeah... I'm looking forward to it.

I don’t know what’s worse

The jets, or the trailer for SJW wars

Good solid half of football by Off & Def and Kicking. Bring it over to second half. Keep Bringin It!

They really should have had Rey fall to the Dark Side in TLJ.

Still there's a fan theory that still blows my mind that would redeem the trilogy. It's so good I doubt they'll do it.

Right now I think they will end up with something like a 37-6 win that somehow feels unsatisfying. It would be nice to see them come out and just lay waste to them and go score 3/4 TDs in a row. This is what they do, I get that, but given the level of competition I think they have an opportunity to make some plays to guys like Meyers, Watson, and White that would be good to get the ol blood pumping and what not.

Jones was such a good extension. Crowder has 20 receptions in the two other games Darnold played. He's in the argument for best slot CB in the league

I hate that they traded him. Hated it then, hate it now.
It made perfect sense at the time and likely would've meant losing one of the rookies.

Half time thoughts

1. That's 2 drops Brady has had to deal with

2. The defense is as its always been this season against better talent this week

3. The offense minus the 3 drops would be moving pretty well.

4. The run game has improved WHEN we don't run it right over the strength of the defense right up the middle

5. Tomlinson isn't much of a blocker. Sorry about that. I think this will be his last game here

6. Let's see the team keep their focus for the second half. I don't want to see any feet off the pedals. I need 10-14 more points from this offense.
3 drops. Watson, Michel, Edelman.

Of course it’s under review. And the Jets will get the benefit of the call.

Because the wrong call was made on the field on the Crowder reception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe