PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Falcons

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Who's ready for tonight's game????? Let's continue this run and make it 5 in a row. We should be able to run the ball tonight, expecting big games from Rham and D. Harris. Our defense has been great, let's keep it up.

Hoping this train continues to roll!!!!! Stay off trolls!! Of course, hoping for no injuries and a nice 10 day mini bye.

Go Patriots!!!!!!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!

I expect a beating. Their best receiver is out for 'mental health', the second best receiver probably won't play and Ryan is well, he is who he is.

We have to keep the momentum we are having and come out with another road win and stay in the hunt for the playoffs

Seems Harris and Gunner are back and this is good

Go Pats

I expect a beating. Their best receiver is out for 'mental health', the second best receiver probably won't play and Ryan is well, he is who he is.
A good QB

Who's ready for tonight's game????? Let's continue this run and make it 5 in a row. We should be able to run the ball tonight, expecting big games from Rham and D. Harris. Our defense has been great, let's keep it up.

Hoping this train continues to roll!!!!! Stay off trolls!! Of course, hoping for no injuries and a nice 10 day mini bye.

Go Patriots!!!!!!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!
Cheer Applause GIF by Peanuts

This looks to be the healthiest this team has been since week 1 - with important pieces added in Harris, Jonnu, Olszewski and also Wino.
Lets hope it stays that way.

Getting return game back could be huge in THU away game.
Wino also boosts ST (unlike Uche), adds in effect another active roster spot on O or D.

I hate Thursday games. They’re so sloppy.

On the road on Thursday is a big disadvantage.

Belichick preparing a team on such short rest, big advantage.

I want this game more than any other all season. Getting to 7-4 puts us in a great situation to make the playoffs.

Last edited:
Their best receiver is Pitts at TE. Ridley is their 2nd best receiver. Patterson lines up more at RB than at WR. After Ridley, they are hurting. And losing Hurst doesn't help them.

I would not have guessed the Donks at number 1 or the Doofins as the best of the AFC East (probably have gone with the Seagulls and *gulp* the JETE). But what an awesome set of stats! How blessed have we been?

Their best receiver is Pitts at TE. Ridley is their 2nd best receiver. Patterson lines up more at RB than at WR. After Ridley, they are hurting. And losing Hurst doesn't help them.

If Patterson can go, it might be tough. He's still a holy terror with the ball in his hands, but he seems to have somehow discovered how to catch it too.

1:20AM kick off for me watching in Glasgow. Working a 12 hour shift tomorrow, do i care???? NOT ONE BIT!!!

Absolutely buzzing for this one. Our RB's are going to have a field day here tonight. Get out the blocks fast, lets not give them a 7-0 head start like we did against the browns.

I'm feeling :-
Jakobi to get another TD
Hunter Henry with another TD
3 rushing TD's from Rham & Harris
Judon with another couple sack lunchs

This train aint stopping here!!!!

LETS GO PATS!!

If Patterson can go, it might be tough. He's still a holy terror with the ball in his hands, but he seems to have somehow discovered how to catch it too.
Rapport said it’ll be an uphill battle for him to play.

I don't think Ridley is playing....?

1:20AM kick off for me watching in Glasgow. Working a 12 hour shift tomorrow, do i care???? NOT ONE BIT!!!

Absolutely buzzing for this one. Our RB's are going to have a field day here tonight. Get out the blocks fast, lets not give them a 7-0 head start like we did against the browns.

Jakobi to get another TD

LETS GO PATS!!
Good for you! I hope the boys give you a good show tonight/this morning!

I went to The Mackintosh House with an ex a few years ago. Loved the place. Terrible about the fire(s) there.

Jakobi to get another TD

LETS GO PATS!!
Are you actually from Scotland or an American living there?
You gotta love a Scot who’s a Patriots fan or even just an American Football fan in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots