PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Since it's the first game, I thought I would start this thread a little early today!!!!

It's Christmas for all us football fans!! Looking forward to seeing what our team looks like. Specifically, our O-line. Hoping to see some of our young/new players making plays. Last year our defense had problems getting off the field when we had to. I want to see if that has changed and if we can get a stop when we have to!!

Want to see Jonnu more involved and want to see us pound the Phins!!!!

Of course hoping for no injuries!!!!

Go Pats!!!!!

Let's discuss.

Seeing that weather forecast, wow. That’s really rough. 103 is bad for our guys. Sometimes you can do nothing to overcome this stuff.

Matt Patricia is being dragged and ridiculed all over the NFL. We’ll see if being universally denigrated makes him lock it down even more.

Guess this is the first of our 17 losses this season… at least if you buy the negative hysteria around this team. Just lol. Thank goodness the season is here.

Seriously it’s gonna be hot for both teams not just the Pats. I don’t think Hill has done his sprints up and down the field with Mahomes throwing him the ball in too many games in triple digit temps with humidity.

Seeing that weather forecast, wow. That’s really rough. 103 is bad for our guys. Sometimes you can do nothing to overcome this stuff.
Except take it out on the other team. Let's beat the crap out of them today.
Matt Patricia is being dragged and ridiculed all over the NFL. We’ll see if being universally denigrated makes him lock it down even more.
Well, that's how the Patriots have always been treated by the league, and I like the results...so Go Matt!

I'm going to the new Boston Pizza joint here to watch all the games, but don't worry I'll still try and get tossed from the GDT via my iphone!
Ricky Bobby Sony GIF by Talladega Nights

Am I the only one who appreciates Collinsworthh and thinks he’s good? A million times better than Aikman and Simms

The only thing I don’t like about Collinsworth is that he got his son a job. Last year I saw the son reporting from the sidelines with a big mop of hair on his head and I actually thought it was Cris C with a wig in for some reason

The day has finally come where people argue whether they win or lose, get personal and some get kicked out of the game day thread.

Welcome to the Patriots 2022 season!

I was just in Miami this past week, and even though technically it wasn't that hot (low 90's), the combo of the humidity, surprising effects of increased solar elevation, (and a couple of drinks before breakfast everyday) made any outside physical activity rough.

Glad they went down there ahead of time to acclimate. They should be okay at this point (or at least on the same level as the Fish), especially since it's been a hot and humid summer here in the Boston area.

Am I the only one who appreciates Collinsworthh and thinks he’s good? A million times better than Aikman and Simms

The only thing I don’t like about Collinsworth is that he got his son a job. Last year I saw the son reporting from the sidelines with a big mop of hair on his head and I actually thought it was Cris C with a wig in for some reason
I actually don’t mind Collinsworth; just thought it was funny.

@Joker: I love the Patriots. Far too many decades of emotional investment in teams with fatal flaws but still...always could count on bright spots to give me hope better days are ahead. I have no idea what the hell I'm looking at this season. So far Jones seems to be the same Jones he was last season with the same skill set. OK, an adequate game manager" I'm OK with that BUT you better show some kind of offensive dominance somewhere...I fail to see it anywhere. I also fail to see how in blazes THIS secondary is going to match-up with the speed and skills of the Miami O...nevermind the Bills, who you must acknowledge, destroyed the Pats at the end of the season. The Jete have skill and speed at WR too and could really pose problems with Jump Ball Joe at QB. We may be looking at the cellar here in 2022. I don't know about you but I take little comfort in the idea that we have "a really great safety group!!!". Our starting corners are candidates for asbestos fire ******ant uniforms
Whoa, you are way too worried. I mean, Berry was a good coach, and Eason was injury-prone. Meyer wasn't here that long. Neither was Carroll. With Erhardt we were the most snake-bit team in the league, but that was nothing new.

Give Mac some time. Grogan and Brady had some stinkers, especially early on. So what?

Sounds like you've been paying too much attention to the media. Gotta step up the fun time, so you can put this in perspective.

I like Collinsworth as well

If the Pats are losing big, I don't care if it's Morgan Freeman or Patrick Stewart doing excellent color commentary, their voices would probably get on my nerves no matter what they say.

There is surely a nsfw wordplay revolving around the Miami Stadium name. That said, my maturity won’t allow me expand on that.

No injuries. And, maybe more than any time I can remember, I get the sense game 1 might set a tone (+ or -) for the Fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes