PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Dolphins

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that was like one of the worst of those plays I’ve ever seen

LOL. Well a little more stylish than how Brady did it I guess

Oy Vay! pitiful

Anyone still want to make fun of the Bengals for resting their starters?

Ah well let’s go smash the ****ty bengals come on

And over 5,000 yards passing. @Rob0729 what are your thoughts on Brady’s season and where he ranks amongst the NFL’s best?

I don’t know why you care about my opinion? I have said several times that he was elite this year and played better this year than last year. I didn’t think he was elite last year and there were a handful of played better. This year, you’d be hard press to find more than one if you want to put Rodgers ahead of him.

Love how you Johnny Come Lately's Spew idiocy about no stops but refuse to admit that Barmore was held on that last one and it prevented him from making the stop. You refuse to acknowledge that they had a stop on the fake punt, but a horrible call was made on Bolden

Worst part of this game is that they had Jenny Dell as the sideline reporter and never once put her on screen that I saw.

Dumb way to end it after fighting back through everything and all the mistakes. I get there was no chance but huck it and hope for a dpi

Worst part of this game is that they had Jenny Dell as the sideline reporter and never once put her on screen that I saw.
She was on at least once

going to lock thread as the post game thread is now up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing