PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Chiefs

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching hoyer play is causing me physical pain. He is an absolute bum.

This is embarrassing. Hoyer is noticeably slower than everyone out there in everything he does. Those screen passes aren’t getting anything because he goes through progressions sooooooo sloooooowly.

F*ckin' moron is in for one reason...experience. And that happens.

That's on Hoyer but not having a TO on 2nd and 6 with 33 left was a mismange clock by the OC. They need to leave 1 TO or less time and just kick. They were in no mans land where something bad could happen with a bad QB. And it did.

Thanks Bill. Good heavens.

Pats mismanaged the clock IMO. No timeouts left with 33 seconds on 2nd and 6. Now you want to try to get 2 plays off and you will leave them time no matter what with 3 TOs.
Nah, they didn’t want to leave the Chiefs with any time, which is exactly the right play

I would honestly rather get blown out than waste a phenomenal effort by this defense when pretty much 50 other QB's in this league would have us winning comfortably right now

Brian exposed badly there. Not mentally sharp. You don't want to beat yourself.

But I do not expect great play from Hoyer, just adequate.

I honestly thought there was a chance they'd play Stidham. But I guess Brian is #2 now.

I also am surprised they even tried to throw there. Run it, manage the clock, get the three points.

Worst play I've seen by an individual player in a Pats uniform in a while.

Hoyer is wood killer

Fire Hoyer! Throw the *** ball away!

Defense and special teams playing awesome, offensive playing like crap even with Hoyer...

The defense taketh, but Hoyer giveth right back to KC.

Not only does he have no ability to make a play, but he's no football iq either. Smh.
All he had to do is throw it away if there was nothing there.

Put Stidham in for the second half, Bill. Give the non-SEC fan base a look.

Play the Wildcat, let Edelman run QB and have at it, Hoyer can stay in the dressing room.

We're going to waste an A-1 defensive performance. This suuuuucks

Hoyer, you knucklehead. Spike the ball on third, stopping the clock. Put in Folk. He ties it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes