PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Browns

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Patriots today have to cliche to win. It will be a cliche marked by cliched cliches with a definitive need to cliche the cliche, especially on the cliched side of the cliche.

Also, it's not a cliche that the Patriots cliched approach is critical. The Patriots have to cliche the Browns' without looking like they're cliched.

Or I could just write run the ball, play action, don't turn it over, and play bend don't break defense...
My late dad used to give attributions to Jock Cliché all the time! :haha:

Assuming Mac will be inactive at this point

They’re running awfully light at right tackle. Both their reserve guys are out behind their starter. Not sure if their reserve LT can kick to the other side. Only have three total guards active too.

No Guy, Mac, or Damien Harris:

Not crying about Clowney’s absence. Stay safe, Zappe.

This is the biggest test for “one of the best D-lineman in the NFL” today.

That’s a surprise, for sure. Even if he plays you’d think they probably only use him sparingly and try to work Kevin Harris in too.
A lot of it comes down to pass protection, which seems to be hard for a lot of rookies to grasp.

Now we know it's gonna be Zappe with Rham and no Damien so it should be a great chance to see Harris.

Guess we'll see if the Zappe hype train rolls on or gets de-railed.

This is the biggest test for “one of the best D-lineman in the NFL” today.
He’s inactive. Well, I’m assuming you’re talking about Guy here.

Maybe it’s just me but I kinda laugh at how close Zappe walks behind Mac lol. And how Mac looks slightly annoyed.
It's like he's reluctantly bringing along his teenage kid on a business trip.

Random though but Mac and Zap had the exact weight during their combines, with Mac being 2" taller. One can tell esp in the lower body that Zap is more dense (makes sense with the higher BMI). Not that there's anything wrong with my checking out other dude's as$es.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back