PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Browns

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
It feels great to get a win last week. Let's keep it rolling!!!!!!!!! Who's getting on board?????

It looks like one more week of Zappe.He needs to be a game manager again this week and no turnovers please!!!

The recipe for today: run the ball down their throat, good defense, win the turnover battle and we'll get out of Cleveland with a win.

Who's ready?????? Of course no injuries!!!!!

Go Pats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!!!!

In regards to Mac: I would prefer he doesn’t start today. Not worth rushing that ankle. Zappe’s been playing fine.

Now if Zappe struggles today, maybe let him give it a go as long as the game is still winnable. This game could be important for the playoff race.

Looks like Mac is walking without any pain.

Guess it's mostly about what the doctors are telling Bill about if he can play and if so what the possible ramifications would be.
Noticed he's also carrying all his bags, adding more weight to that ancle.

Stay focused and play a clean game. Id be very suprised if that doesn’t get us a w against this tram

The Patriots today have to cliche to win. It will be a cliche marked by cliched cliches with a definitive need to cliche the cliche, especially on the cliched side of the cliche.

Also, it's not a cliche that the Patriots cliched approach is critical. The Patriots have to cliche the Browns' without looking like they're cliched.

Or I could just write run the ball, play action, don't turn it over, and play bend don't break defense...

20 throws to 30-35 runs should be the ideal mix for this one. The Browns are not good at stopping the run. Exploit that and don’t give Zappe the opportunity to lose the game for you.

Lets goo Pats

I think our LB group is the underrated unit this game. Gotta tackle Nick and Co well for this game to go our way

Guy wasn’t ruled out, right? Hope he sees some minutes.

Any truth to the rumor BB drove to Warwick Friday night, boarded AirKraft 1 to fly to Cleveland and wondered where the hell everyone else was?

Maybe it’s just me but I kinda laugh at how close Zappe walks behind Mac lol. And how Mac looks slightly annoyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes