PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
324629494_845444143177140_6215039109577635514_n.jpg

Run the football early on Matt

Go pats

people *****ing about backing in bc Pats will "just have to go to Buffalo and get their azzes kicked".....do you think it's going to be any different for the next 5-10 years? The Pats will probably be a wild card road team for the foreseeable future if/when they make the tournament. be happy and hope the coaches put together a good game plan. if they don't, rip the eff out of them bc they deserve it.
the AFC landscape is such that the Pats will be a road team at either KC, Buffalo or Cincinnati for the foreseeable future....yes, we know free agency changes things but this is a quarterback/offensive league and until this team has a new philosophy with game breakers on offense, I find it hard to believe they can leapfrog buffalo in their own division. before people grab the ban Hammer on mass report this bc they don't like me or my politics, please, tell me, on what would you base your belief that this team is anywhere near surpassing Buffalo in the next 5 years?
maybe the Pats pull a massive upset today, let's hope, if that happens I'll be singing a different tune. but I base things on history and facts.

people *****ing about backing in bc Pats will "just have to go to Buffalo and get their azzes kicked".....do you think it's going to be any different for the next 5-10 years? The Pats will probably be a wild card road team for the foreseeable future if/when they make the tournament. be happy and hope the coaches put together a good game plan. if they don't, rip the eff out of them bc they deserve it.
the AFC landscape is such that the Pats will be a road team at either KC, Buffalo or Cincinnati for the foreseeable future....yes, we know free agency changes things but this is a quarterback/offensive league and until this team has a new philosophy with game breakers on offense, I find it hard to believe they can leapfrog buffalo in their own division. before people grab the ban Hammer on mass report this bc they don't like me or my politics, please, tell me, on what would you base your belief that this team is anywhere near surpassing Buffalo in the next 5 years?
maybe the Pats pull a massive upset today, let's hope, if that happens I'll be singing a different tune. but I base things on history and facts.
Wake up on the wrong side of the bed?

You might be right. Let’s see how it goes. The QBs you’ve listed have had a ceiling of :

One SB championship (Mahomes)
One SB loss (Burrows)
One loss in the game to GET to the SB (Allen)

Maybe they rack up many trophies before they hang it up. Maybe they finish with the same number as Dilfer.

i want you dat ass GIF

The Pats are in 2nd place.

1000002706.jpg

Look for us to do a better job covering McKenzie.

Hoping rookies have a break out game. Tyquan? Cole? Marcus?

Go for glory, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick