PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT, but come July I will be a dad. Crazy I started posting here in high school and now all grown up.

Got a Pat Patriot onesie all ready to go for the baby to wear for next season’s opener.

Let’s go Pats!
Children are a blessing. (Spoiler alert : they also cost a fortune ! Save up !)

I'd be watching this game regardless of playoff implications, but after last week's win I'm glad there is so much riding on yet another late season Patriots game. Meaningful football in January! What more can one ask for? Withstand the emotional wave of the first couple series and play smart football. Let's Go!!

Froob, create the college fund, now!

I'd be watching this game regardless of playoff implications, but after last week's win I'm glad there is so much riding on yet another late season Patriots game. Meaningful football in January! What more can one ask for? Withstand the emotional wave of the first couple series and play smart football. Let's Go!!
Yep. Just like Brady never started a game out of contention, 2 seasons in Jones can say the same.

Seems trivial after a 20 year dynasty, but still.

gonna be way too much purpose energy from the bildos and that crowd + that with Patricia's terrible offensive scheme

ezgif-2-0aff2c20a3.gif

Wade hasn’t developed the way that they had expected/hoped. Ugh.

Mac Jones and Devonta Smith really exposed him in that CFB title game 2 years ago. People were projecting him to be 1st-2nd before then

If the Pats win and are scheduled to play Buffalo again next week, do you think they’ll just stay out there and make a week out of it? Maybe do a team building outing to Rochester?
? the team that shovels snow together stays together

I'm sensing a strong game from Mac incoming and I think the real question is whether or not this defense can hold serve. If we can't win, it sucks that we are banking on the Browns/Jets to win divisional games that will only hurt their draft position.

The Pats are in a weird spot today.

Of the teams vying for the 7 seed, the Pats are technically positioned the best because they have

1. Control of their own destiny and get in automatically with a win
2. They still have a path to get in with a loss.

BUT the Pats also are playing the best team of the 3 games trying for a spot and they need a Jets team with Joe Flacco and a Browns team that has been struggling all year to both pull it off if they can't

Also I don't envy the Pats having to go up against Buffalo this week of all weeks.

Schooler out is a blow. Bright side is he won't be able to run into the punter and give the other team a 1st down.

Mills' groin injury is better but shame he can't play.

Yeah, I’m going Diggs on that one.
Connecting the dots, Gabriel Davis hasnt been catching the ball.

Beasley has had great hands in the past and is trusted by Allen.

If the game doesn't go well, we are scoreboard watching. And cheering for Jete and a serial sexual predator. I don't care. I want a playoff spot.

What a f'd up season!

Official inactive:

PATRIOTS

• CB Jalen Mills
  • TE Jonnu Smith
  • CB Shaun Wade
  • DT Sam Roberts
  • FS Joshuah Bledsoe
  • RB Kevin Harris
  • SS Brenden Schooler

BILLS

• TE Tommy Sweeney
  • OL Ike Boettger
  • OL Justin Murray
  • LB Baylon Spector
  • CB Christian Benford

Run the ball against that pedestrian defense.

I'm sensing a strong game from Mac incoming and I think the real question is whether or not this defense can hold serve. If we can't win, it sucks that we are banking on the Browns/Jets to win divisional games that will only hurt their draft position.
Fire Stevie Belichick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey