PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nick Folk was aiming left and the ball went right. But it counts for 3 all the same. We're playing ugly football but hanging onto the 4 point lead. At least a FG doesn't beat us.

Bills defense is getting gassed. Hands on their hips between downs. Heavy breathing.

McDermott looks like he's running low on energy too. He needs to take some tips from the Harbaughs on efficient whining.

God I hope they win and bill goes up to him after the game and says something like: you dude, we only threw it once

This game plan is just lol.
I agree it's just lol that it WORKED.

So far.

Now Josh gets to put this all on his big strong arm agains some of the worst win and the best D in the NFL.

No pressure.

Watching Allen throw lets us know that it isn't the windiest game of all time out there. One pass is ridiculous and I don't remember ever seeing a game from us like this one.

The OL has to be loving this game. Run blocking > pass pro.
Yep. Hitting the other guy is always more fun than holding ground in pass pro while they hit you!

You guys hanging in there? This is quite a game.

Kickoff team sleeping at the wheel?

Still winning

Pick six coming

I've never seen a game wherethey juust ran every play but one. This is unique.
I wish they didn't throw that 1 pass. They might very well win this game without throwing another.

Come on D!

Imagine how open a simple TE dump would have been. FFS

Did he just shove Hightower? He don't want Hightower Angry

41 runs to 1 pass. BB's slacks ain't gonna fit right for a week

That’s two kickoffs that didn’t reach the endzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back