PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know how it can’t unless things die down. The interesting question is who it will favor.
It looks to me that this is the kind of game where whoever makes a big play and scores first will win. The pats have the better run game, which should give them the edge.

looks like its going to be some serious running weather tonight.. both defenses excellent stopping the run, one of those trench warfare type games, could get pretty nasty....

Curious to seeing how Mac handles the climate being a southern boy

snow miser lol GIF

Just FYI, I live in the city of Buffalo, and there's a big gust approximately once every minute

It's really just luck if you call a pass play and you're able to avoid one of the big gusts. If you go back too often, you're bound to catch one. If one starts after you hike the ball and you called a passing play, just run up a few yards and drop to the ground, if you're Mac.
Im so sorry

Yeah this would cause a game delay for sure if it’s like that at kickoff

This just dawned on me, how the hell could either team kick off and have the ball stay in bounds?

• Interesting
Reactions: sb1
The over/under opened at 46, its now as low as 39 1/2.

Games have been forced to be postponed/rescheduled due to lightning just not dissipating so there is precedent.

It looks to me that this is the kind of game where whoever makes a big play and scores first will win. The pats have the better run game, which should give them the edge.

And the Bills have legit run QB

I think weather is extremely overrated as a factor, except when the winds are intense. Not sure what to think of this game if the winds are extreme.

I think it’s advantage Belichick. He has seen conditions like this, specifically in Buffalo, before. McDermott has been there a while and seen bad weather, but winds like this are different, and Belichick knows how to pull a game plan for situations like this out of the catalog. If this turns into a battle of run games with short passing it is clearly an advantage to N.E. as it takes the Bills best weapon ( Diggs) out of the game, which would have been a priority anyways. This could be ugly and fun to watch.

Games have been forced to be postponed/rescheduled due to lightning just not dissipating so there is precedent.
Remember that game in Cincinatti where they had heavy winds and I think it was -13, they played that game but I think it was a playoff game.

Ref would throw the flag and it would blow over to the stands
So theres going to be a lot of starting at the 40 yrd line

Don’t care about the score. Just win, baby.

this game is just now pure luck. this weather cant help either team.

Remember that game in Cincinatti where they had heavy winds and I think it was -13, they played that game but I think it was a playoff game.

I remember that game with the Chargers. I think that was the year they beat the Dolphins in Miami and went from warm weather to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back