PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread-Jets @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a gutless Offense.

we're literally gonna go 8-8-1 this year for the most fitting record of all time lol

I’m sure the jets will drive down and score now. What a pathetic display by the offense.

I've been thinking the last two weeks that Belichick is going to let this get worse.

Patricia refuses to call running plays when he should, and instead has the QB drop back to get ambushed. BZ is able to escape and usually make plays. So if you're not going to protect Jones, you should put the kid in.

Writing off a season hurts, when you have a very good defense, more than adequate weapons and, most importantly, a guy standing on the sidelines who's better able to lead the team.

Why all the up the middle runs?

Second one was all Jones with the attempted QB sneak (wasn't the called play), but the 3rd... absolute **** call by Patricia.

Why not a quick throw? Why even a QB sneak to begin w?? Oh I hope Kraft steps in and get BB to do something about this coaching staff.

That third down play was clearly Mac Jones’ fault. Not sure how. Can someone help me out here and explain it?

This is a classic AFC North/Central game where the announcers want you to believe the defenses are that good, but the offenses are just that inept.

Anyone want to defend the strange pick now????

I have no idea why Mac did that. Not worth it at this stage of the game. You have 2 plays to get 3 yards. Come on

That third down play was clearly Mac Jones’ fault. Not sure how. Can someone help me out here and explain it?
Well, the 2nd down play was his fault. Not worth doing that in this situation. You have 2 downs to get 4 yards

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes