PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread-Jets @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last team with football wins game.

And a THIRD STRAIGHT draw for a whopping gain of ONE yard!

I'll be shocked if this anything other than a run or Mac getting sacked.

Have any Jets actually left the game? There have been at least 5 injured Jet timeouts but I haven't seen any announcements of players being out or questionable to return.

Can we get at least one TD this game ?

Fourth and 3 is the only Patricia call I haven't liked. The mob is all worked up about him but to me it seems like brainless banter. You have to start with the OL and QB first.

Strange on Williams is an absolute mismatch!

Jones has completed like 11 straight passes, but Patricia wants to just run draws every play now.

I would love to see a screen or a draw on an obvious passing situation. Jets just move their ends out to a wide nine and then our tackles are too slow to get to them. Since the tackles have had issues with speed rushers all year you think they would have devised some counters to that.

If the offense had scored a td on one of their red zone trips people would be able to enjoy the amazing performance the defense is putting out there

True, maybe we don't draft Strange we kept Kerras. But then we need a capable backup G behind him in case we need to have Kerras play Center.
Or get a higher rated OT in the first round and draft Strange in the 3rd or 4th like he was projected to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes