PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Dolphins @Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Herron should not be out there, he is horrible, Mac will be killed because of him get him some blocking help on the right side

Win or lose, I'm pumped about MJ10. He's playing like a vet his 1st game of the season against a great D. But let's win Mac

Bourne ran the wrong route. He was supposed to do a comeback based on where that ball was placed.
Yeah that's what it looked like. They've said Bourne is having a little trouble still with it. I'm not too worried yet, hopefully he gets it well enough by mid-season. I like his build.

Jones zeroed in one guy and took forever. Really need to be moving on to another read.

I haven't seen Meyers this half. I guess the Dolphins are covering him now?

Gain over 100 yds on that drive and settle for the FG, because of penalties and a brain fart by Boldin to start the drive. This is NOT how Bill drew it up. Win or lose lots to be cleaned up

Need defense to get a turnover and give us good field position.

I said this in preseason, but Mac just has the "it" body language that franchise QB's have. Call it swag, whatever you want, but he just has that.

Once he gets some more talent surrounding him, he seems to be trending towards being a solid starting QB. I haven't seen nearly enough to crown him like others seem to, but he looks good so far.

I really hope Trent Brown's calf isn't serious because I know it was an issue in Oakland

Gain over 100 yds on that drive and settle for the FG, because of penalties and a brain fart by Boldin to start the drive. This is NOT how Bill drew it up. Win or lose lots to be cleaned up
Yeah a lot of mistakes and surprisingly little of it has to do with the rookie QB. So I'm confident they can get things fixed up.

Defense must stop now...

Lots of humble pie to be served tomorrow!

Our defense needs to do its part.

Herron should not be out there, he is horrible, Mac will be killed because of him get him some blocking help on the right side
FALSE. FFS.. Give the opponent some credit. Or is that not in your abilities..

Bourne ran the wrong route. He was supposed to do a comeback based on where that ball was placed.
i had forgotten bourne was on the team

I said this in preseason, but Mac just has the "it" body language that franchise QB's have. Call it swag, whatever you want, but he just has that.

Once he gets some more talent surrounding him, he seems to be trending towards being a solid starting QB. I haven't seen nearly enough to crown him like others seem to, but he looks good so far.
Yeah he looks very confident even in bad spots.

Defense is not living up to potential…..time is NOW!

Single-digit uniform numbers on defense are sacrilegious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back