PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Dolphins @Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is not a knock on the defense, but Tua is easily one of the worst starters in the league. Maybe the worst. How can one even describe the level of his suckitude? I think the Pats win big as the walls close in on him in the second half.

At Halftime:

Mac Jones14/1913310

We found our Franchise QB. Smart, making the right throws, accurate. This looks like the 2001 offense

Love our defense

Jesus, these kickers today. That one would have been good from 65

Great defense baby.

Not a bad half...
10-10 can not complain

Big play by Uche, a TD there woulda been disastrous. Wouldn't mind if they cut Mac loose int he 2nd half, he's in a bit of a groove. Just keep him upright and let him operate

One bad sequence from both sides of the ball but a good half otherwise.

After one half, you have to be a real partypooper to not be excited about M Jones. Yeah, i said it. A partypooper.

Guy has the instinct and accuracy and it shows. His throws dont have a incredible zip every time, but heck this has been very good

I’ll take this start. Good defense outside that one drive.

Wow the Browns were sooooo close to getting that in the endzone

After one half, you have to be a real partypooper to not be excited about M Jones. Yeah, i said it. A partypooper.

Guy has the instinct and accuracy and it shows. His throws dont have a incredible zip every time, but heck this has been very good
Do you think he'll turn out better than Josh Allen or Zach Wilson?

Y’all check on chiefsplanet lolol

Not a bad half...
10-10 can not complain
While I agree, I think there were several times that NE made mistakes at inopportune times (weird back pass, Rham fumble) that killed good looking drives.

Let’s hope the 2nd half tilts in NE’s favour.

This is not a knock on the defense, but Tua is easily one of the worst starters in the league. Maybe the worst. How can one even describe the level of his suckitude? I think the Pats win big as the walls close in on him in the second half.
Agreed

McDaniels needs to use the RUN to batter the Phins. Run. Run. And RUN some more..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes