PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Colts @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, and I'm not defending Mac's play today (he's been adequate - which today is enough) but the playcalling is still head-scratching at times, it's just a little mind-numbing. :rolleyes:

I don’t know what NFL Larry Holder is watching. Two of the worst o-lines in the league this year.
The pats o line was pretty good for the detroit and cleveland games, maybe thats what he based his report on

DMac should have had that for a pick 6.

Let’s put Zappe in for the last few minutes.

they look really bad
frustratingly bad
If they lose to the Jags, I think it's in the cards after the season.
After the season I can see it, but I'd be surprised if Davis cut bait with him this early.

Did you actually open it cause the date on the piece said 2021. and if the writer thinks that this line is middle of the pack hes blind too
Obviously I opened it, I took a screen shot. December wouldn't be 6 weeks into the season. When the article was written in October, we were 6 weeks into the season. It's this year. You asked for stats, I provided, where's your evidence the line is terrible.

The pats o line was pretty good for the detroit and cleveland games, maybe thats what he based his report on

Two games against two bad defenses. Probably should have watched the rest of the games.

Just run it and eat clock. Get this one over with.

Patriots D must have a monster Fantasy score today.

LOL, and I'm not defending Mac's play today (he's been adequate - which today is enough) but the playcalling is still head-scratching at times, it's just a little mind-numbing. :rolleyes:
Mac is making the play calling look bad, not the other way around

I’m feeling better about that Cincy matchup though if they don’t fix their O-line woes.
You see Cincy today? Without Ja'Marr Chase?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots