PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread - Colts @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they tell him to search the free agent market to see what the best deal is, he finds the market isn't as strong as he assumed and comes back on a reasonable extension. I want Rhamondre to start and play a lot, but Harris would be a great guy to spell him as their #2.
Expect strong and k Harris next year in the rotation. I think there’s a starting role out there for Damien next season.

Most years, I defended Wynn. This season, as he becomes Strange’s backup / surpassed by Cajuste, it’s just not possible.

Expect strong and k Harris next year in the rotation. I think there’s a starting role out there for Damien next season.
The market will always set the price in free agency.

Teams aren't and shouldn't be willing to overpay for RB's anymore... it doesn't mean we wouldn't like him back at a reasonable price.

Damn - it’s hot in here!! Plus, either my ears are getting really bad or the Patriots loudspeakers now go up to 11. They’re really loud. I’m glad I’m not sitting underneath them.02D98266-D03B-440E-92DE-A3EF3EA2AA7A.jpeg

I wonder which defense is planning to show up. NYJ or CHI ? That will be the difference imo.
I hope they play well defensibly, and that out o-line does (somewhat less likely?); so that we get a fair look at where Mac's game really is.

I’m a bit disappointed to see that it’s cajuste at RT and wynn rotating with strange at LG. We’ll see how the game reps shake out, but I wanna see strange be a consistent age quality starter. I would’ve hoped if anything wynn would be rotating with cajuste

I'd like to see some Pierre Strong this game.

With both Harris's out, why don't we take this kid's speed for a test drive?
IIRC Strong has both speed and power. Would be nice if he turns out to be Rham Lite.

Might be a question of how he is in pass pro. Otherwise, I agree.
I thought he looked surprisingly physical for his size in preseason, not just as a willing blocker, but as a runner sticking his nose inside and gaining tough yards.

I’m a bit disappointed to see that it’s cajuste at RT and wynn rotating with strange at LG. We’ll see how the game reps shake out, but I wanna see strange be a consistent age quality starter. I would’ve hoped if anything wynn would be rotating with cajuste
Why? If Cajuste didn't hurt his thumb he might have taken the RT job and ran with it. Let's see how the kid plays at least.

IIRC Strong has both speed and power. Would be nice if he turns out to be Rham Lite.
He has serious speed, he could be the lightning to Rhamondre's thunder. His kind of speed can stress opposing defenses.

He's probably a very good practice player...works hard. I hope Ma. Jones and Bledsoe take his game snaps.
Can Bledsoe change his name because I've got PTSD

Bad enough to have one in the NBA

Why? If Cajuste didn't hurt his thumb he might have taken the RT job and ran with it. Let's see how the kid plays at least.
I’m happy to see Cajuste play. I’m not happy to see Strange getting pulled off the field. If wynn was rotating at both LG and RG, ok, he is just a decent player that they feel the need to be ready to work in. I don’t like seeing that strange isn’t a staple in the starting OL right now after a couple tough games.

Now they’re playing a dance version of Skynyrd’s “Free Bird” and blowing our ears out with it. I feel like Sergeant Hulka.

I don’t quite understand why Bill is so reluctant to play Onwenu at RT. It’s a harder position to fill and Mike seems great no matter where he plays.

This stinks they went back to the blueberry look. The silver pants was a million times better.

I’m happy to see Cajuste play. I’m not happy to see Strange getting pulled off the field. If wynn was rotating at both LG and RG, ok, he is just a decent player that they feel the need to be ready to work in. I don’t like seeing that strange isn’t a staple in the starting OL right now after a couple tough games.
Strange will start and play. There's nothing wrong with Strange, he was missing Andrews next to him last week, but he'll be fine.

He has serious speed, he could be the lightning to Rhamondre's thunder. His kind of speed can stress opposing defenses.
I‘d love that. Although I’m happy to have Rham carrying my FF lineup too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes