PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread: Cardinals @ Patriots

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to say that Newton isn't a NFL calibre QB. But I am more inclined that he isn't even a high school calibre QB.

I think Josh has to put that toss sweep away for the rest of this game
That’s the problem once he gets success one time he’ll run it 30 more times in a game… Every time they know it’s coming

I just don't even know what Harry is doing today, he's done nothing of value and has hampered multiple plays, at this point just bench him for Moncrief or Gunner...

Why the **** does McD have such a hard on about the crack toss? Goes for a loss 9 out of every 10 times.
Remember how BOB was with the Kevin Faulk draw play in ‘09? That’s McDaniels with the crack toss this year.

You’d think the Pats were tanking. Only explanation for why Harry is even on the roster

but then you see Michel on the sideline so it seems they’re willing to bench some useless players

Can’t make sense of it

Harry just can’t do anything right, he should just sit down.

I wanted to say that Newton isn't a NFL calibre QB. But I am more inclined that he isn't even a high school calibre QB.
I wonder if Johnny Foxborough is getting mentions in meetings with Cam.

Love how the announcers are pointing out how Harry is ****ing up the run plays now.
It is sad how film and commentary are not doing him justice.

I just don't even know what Harry is doing today, he's done nothing of value and has hampered multiple plays, at this point just bench him for Moncrief or Gunner...
He’s doing what he does every game...nothing productive!

He’s completely lost. Cam is too, though. The only way to save Harry is have him bulk up in the off-season and move him to TE.

I can't watch the game, not on my TV

How is Harry playing?

Thanks

Harry just can’t do anything right, he should just sit down.
I just don't get it. He is at least big and quick enough to be an average WR2.5ish player and I don't think they're asking any more of him than that right now, but he just can't do anything, it's like he's in his own head every single play.

It is sad how film and commentary are not doing him justice.
It’s sad how his magnificence isn’t showing up on game day when people could judge him. If only we filmed more practice so everyone could see how great he really is.

Time to fire this guy into the sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore