PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread: Cardinals @ Patriots

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry is out of the game- went to locker room. Someone must have exhaled on him.

lol refs call the legal block but ignore the DB pulling on Byrd's jersey which is a hold.

Byrd was there Cam....another piss poor throw....damn needed that TD!

Holding on byrd.

And not a single pass to Harry in the redzone. No fades nada. No purpose for him on the field outside of blocking which he gets penalized for.
The one last week wasn't on him. It was on Byrd.. It got mentioned by one of the Pundits..

Just on that play I saw Byrd get held right in front of the official, and Cam get thrown down way after the pass was gone. No penalties. But they call a blindside block on a clean tackle... this honestly is truly putrid...
we wouldn't get away with slinging their child sized qb after the play

Just on that play I saw Byrd get held right in front of the official, and Cam get thrown down way after the pass was gone. No penalties. But they call a blindside block on a clean tackle... this honestly is truly putrid...
Maybe Kraft has a deal with the NFL hey we want to lose out but not let the guys know it.

Our season is kinda on the line today.

We need to bear down.

I feel we need to run the ball instead of dropping Cam back every time.

Harry is out of the game- went to locker room. Someone must have exhaled on him.

Harry was in for the last play. ?????

Did you see the look on Josh McDonald's face? No mask?

Priceless.

They should pay NFL officials to make it their full time job. It’s a billion dollar enterprise, you can’t train these guys better or get the very best to officiate your sport??

we wouldn't get away with slinging their child sized qb after the play
Have seen quite a few bad hits on Cam that have not been called. Not sure why that is. Because he's big??

That hurts. Team with offensive limitations often can’t “make up for” potential points being taken away....

Vinovich stole 4 points.

Have seen quite a few bad hits on Cam that have not been called. Not sure why that is. Because he's big??
Newton has never gotten calls. He used to get blasted in the head all the time and it was rare for a flag to be thrown. The 2016 season opener in Denver comes to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes