PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bucs @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
that last play on the tip pass looked offsides

What a gut wrenching loss. I feel we should have won.

Pats win 6 game so if they're lucky w this coaching staff... absolutely pathetic. turnovers penalties wasted time outs. kick a fg w folk? are you kidding me?

Belichick blew this one. A field goal with a minute left is still a loss in all likelihood. You only win if you go for it, kill the rest of the clock, then kick.

That third down had it wide open in the middle of the field that got knocked down, how painful. Would have given it back with two timeouts had he made it, I was hoping they went for it.

No idea why they didn’t go for it. With that weather, that distance etc. Garbage call. Team performed far better than I thought they would. Shame the turnovers, mental errors and questionable coaching decisions cost em in the end. Moving on.

Why kick it there? Brady would've had plenty of time left for him of all people with 2 timeouts.

Should have gone for it. Even if the field goal was good. Brady had 55 seconds with two time outs to get in field goal range

Patriots ****ed again, Brady wins so clearly over Bill. Worst personell move in NA sports history to push him out.
Did you watch the game? Lol

I'd be cool if Mac never even went to congratulate TB12 after the game.
We got our guy.

Belichick with a quick bro hug. McDaniels with the big hug and the rest of the players giving him a lot of hugs and love.

56 yard field goal in the rain is so ****ing low percentage. You have to go for it there

That kick was too long in the rain….

56yards is never a gimme

Moral of the game? FIND A PHUCKING RUNNING GAME!!!!!
Tampa has the best run d in the league. They need a White surrogate but there is potential

Damn.. BB is cold. Just cold.

pathetic. this team doesn't deserve my time on sundays. I'll go to Church and the gym instead

You revisionists are hilarious.

Belichick blew this one. A field goal with a minute left is still a loss in all likelihood. You only win if you go for it, kill the rest of the clock, then kick.

That's what really kills me about that decision. Even if you make the FG, Brady has a minute and a timeout against a gassed defense. Mind boggling brainfart there

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes