2021 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

FCB02062

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Pats win 6 game so if they're lucky w this coaching staff... absolutely pathetic. turnovers penalties wasted time outs. kick a fg w folk? are you kidding me?

jah

Degeneracy Expert
PatsFans.com Supporter
Belichick blew this one. A field goal with a minute left is still a loss in all likelihood. You only win if you go for it, kill the rest of the clock, then kick.

kevinc

Practice Squad Player
That third down had it wide open in the middle of the field that got knocked down, how painful. Would have given it back with two timeouts had he made it, I was hoping they went for it.

holyredeemer

In the Starting Line-Up
No idea why they didn’t go for it. With that weather, that distance etc. Garbage call. Team performed far better than I thought they would. Shame the turnovers, mental errors and questionable coaching decisions cost em in the end. Moving on.

Jim Beankie

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Why kick it there? Brady would've had plenty of time left for him of all people with 2 timeouts.

NashuaPats

In the Starting Line-Up
Should have gone for it. Even if the field goal was good. Brady had 55 seconds with two time outs to get in field goal range

Kontradiction

Meme Nazi
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
2021 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Belichick with a quick bro hug. McDaniels with the big hug and the rest of the players giving him a lot of hugs and love.

Status
Not open for further replies.