PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley

Banned
Reaction score
Wanted to start this thread a little early with it being such a big game. Buffalo is going to be a very tough game. We're going to need to be more consistent on offense and play better on defense. Hopefully, we'll see less of Myles Bryant than last year.

I'm ready, hopefully, the crowd at the stadium tonight is ready and loud!!!! Who else is ready???????

Looks like big Trent is going to play tonight!!! Let's keep the positive energy going at least until the game starts!!!!!!

Hoping for a big win and of course no injuries!!!!!

Go Pats!!!!!

Let's discuss!!!!

Gale warning in the area right now I hope that calms down before kickoff...

I want to see Mac and the offense move the ball on the Bills defense tonight. Establish the run and then hit them with the PA pass. Unless it's a PAT, I don't want to see Folk trotting on the field. Pats D needs to find a way to slow down Diggs and McKenzie.

If the Jets can beat them, the Pats can beat them.

Has anyone heard who might be backing up Stevenson tonight? Let's go PATS!!

I dunno how we take this one. But I guess defense stepping up, Stevenson being ridic, Mac having a good 4th quarter…

Not yet, 4pm deadline for roster moves. See if we call up JJ.
Final Countdown GIF

Edit: I never thought about it back when, but this guy's head could have been a metronome for the song :rofl:
season 6 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Last edited:
Just landed at Logan. No Pats jerseys but saw 3 Bills fans. Complete with the fecking parachute pants from the 90s. WTF is going on here? First of all who is authorizing flights from Buff to Bos?! Are there enough of you ***h0les doing business up there? Are there still no jobs in upstate NY? What the feck are these people doing here? I'm disgusted and disappointed. I did yell "I hope you lose" as I walked by.
Go Pats!

Better version.

Keyboard sounds like Tecmo Bowl converted it to music for its game

BTW I'm not convinced this is real. There was a prankster a few years back who took videos of famous guitarists, he called them unplugged, then played horribly sloppy, just to make fun of the guitarists. This remind me of his work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News