PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need an old fashioned bounce back win here. We should have beaten Minnesota last week and I think the team knows that. Play solid special teams and cut down on the boneheaded errors. And hopefully an evenly officiated game here at home (wouldn’t be mad over some home cooking either !)

Need an old fashioned bounce back win here. We should have beaten Minnesota last week and I think the team knows that. Play solid special teams and cut down on the boneheaded errors. And hopefully an evenly officiated game here at home (wouldn’t be mad over some home cooking either !)
Speaking of bounces, I'd be OK with a few bad ones for the Bills!

WTF is going on here? First of all who is authorizing flights from Buff to Bos?! Are there enough of you ***h0les doing business up there? Are there still no jobs in upstate NY? What the feck are these people doing here? I'm disgusted and disappointed.

What do you mean? Bills fans travel well...doesn't matter the venue

If Pats win great, if not hope they do it in a way that makes me win $4.3k on this 5$ parlay

Untitled.png

ne.jpg

Bill can record his 117 loss w/ NE tonight ..

Untitled.jpg

Mac Jones can become 4-5 for the season

I wonder who will win this one

i have been waiting for a clean clutch game from this team for a while. They are the most unbelichick like team ever with penalties and decision making.

I have to admit Josh Allen the QB is a lot of fun to watch. I have more confidence in the defense than I do the offense. A pick 6 by Jack Jones is just what the doctor ordered.

Has anyone heard who might be backing up Stevenson tonight? Let's go PATS!!
Pierre Strong and Kevin Harris.

I saw they signed a kicker and thought Folk might be out. Glad to hear it's for kickoffs. Pats do like their field goals...
Vizcaino has been on and off the PS a few times. They signed him back when Bailey went onto the IR. Now he's getting elevated to handle kick-offs in all likelihood.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes