PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the 2nd year in a row that Bailey has been ineffective/hurt, so I'm guessing Bill will be drafting a big leg punter this upcoming draft.
The Punting is usually a PLUS for us, but last 2 seasons(at least some of) it's been a Minus for us.
Can't have nonsense.

They need to play a clean game, no turnovers, hopefully get one or two from the Bills, contain JA and they have a chance to win this one. Mistake free and I like their chances.

If I look at the facts, it doesn't seem the Pats have much of a chance tbh. I think they'll lose: that's what I tell myself. I do hope it's a good game, a competitive game. Watching the last game between these two was a painful experience. I'd hate to repeat it.

I do have a sneaking feeling, facts notwithstanding, that the Pats might surprise us positively. Maybe a few elements of the Pats team will simultaneously see the light, get the picture, turn the corner, buy a clue, figure it out. Maybe Bill will come up with something brilliant. If I were a betting man - I'm not - I'd bet on the Bills, but I'm gonna watch with an eye out for unexpected positives. I think I have reasons for my optimism: I just don't really know what those reasons are.

How's that for rigorous empirical analysis?

Maybe Bill lets Strong plays a bit, and he makes a huge play to win the game, redeeming himself from the kicking penalty that helped lose us the Vikings game. We need someone to change it up for Rham. Sure missing White, or even Bolden right now.

They’re a week late elevating Vizcaino. Thought they would last week; wish they had.

I'm afraid I don't see Vizzie getting a whole lot more than the obligatory one kickoff tonight; and certainly not as many as Folk's last week.

As for the other dude, the less said the better... I haven't begun yet to start drinking heavily...

This is the 2nd year in a row that Bailey has been ineffective/hurt, so I'm guessing Bill will be signing as a UDFA a big leg punter after this upcoming draft.
The Punting is usually a PLUS for us, but last 2 seasons(at least some of) it's been a Minus for us.

Fify, and I agree.

I'm afraid I don't see Vizzie getting a whole lot more than the obligatory one kickoff tonight; and certainly not as many as Folk's last week.

As for the other dude, the less said the better... I haven't begun yet to start drinking heavily...
Better get started... :rofl:

I'd REALLY Love it if they draw up some plays to get TT free tonight.

I'd also love to see our starting FS set the tone by knocking Josh Allen into next week when that jumpy ****ing punk starts running down-field as if he's wearing a skirt that can't be touched... Like he should've done to him last season when he had a Golden Ticket moment to do that very thing but made a Business Decision instead.

Fify, and I agree.
I don't care if he's a draft pick or a UDFA, Just HAVE TO GET ONE!
Giving up FAR too much field position for a Bend don't Break type of defense... IMO of course.

Most 6th/7th don't even make the roster, so if he's a stud from there I'm good.
Bailey was a big weapon B4 he turned into a hospital bed(as we're some others over the years).

I'm going with blind hope, too.
LOL. Well, given that you won all those picks contests, and having no doubt considered the matter are now compelled to resort to blind hope, I guess I'm feeling a little less optimistic.

yeah...I'm very anxious...I mean I hope they pull it out...I'm trying to stay optimistic...hope they play a clean game...yada yada yada...yes ma'am....I'd like $500 on the Bills and a $100 on Bills/under..thanx...as I was saying...yeah, sitting here in Foxwoods and tanking up...trying to calm the nerves, you know?...I think the Pats have a chance...at least I'm hoping....:whistle:
:whistle::whistle::whistle:

time to stop Diggs

I wonder if they just added Brown late so they wouldn’t get in trouble for “breaking injury report rules” or some junk.

I wonder if this is a good week to take them by surprise and start attacking with downfield passing again. If Brown is not too sick and Andrews is good then hopefully the OL can manage the Bills rush without Miller. Let Mac toss it deep to Thornton and Agholor and see what happens.

Edit: @ashley ’s post right above me makes me think this even more now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday