PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bills @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol Hail Mary into triple coverage. That ended well.

I’m sorry but Jones is not “it”.

He can’t carry the team, he has failed in every late game situation when they were trailing. Think about how many plays Allen made today, and Jones made none.

This offense looked like the mike martz 7 to 9 step drops for Jones today. Was it just me or was he getting crazy deep a lot? Seemed to set him up for tough passes

"Not ready for prime time players"

Lets see if we can right the ship the last 2 games and get ready for the playoffs

Mac has a long, long way to go.

He is a rookie. This team was supposed to have a solid D that would not put too much pressure on him. The D has played poorly these last two weeks. If they don't get there act together, they might get their asses handed to them in Miami.

I’m sorry but Jones is not “it”.

He can’t carry the team, he has failed in every late game situation when they were trailing. Think about how many plays Allen made today, and Jones made none.
Lol look up how Allen looked in his rookie season and then think about this take again

Darn - Cam never threw for less than a 50% Completion rate last year. MJones with the 44% today. On to the Jaguars.

I’ll say it again, the team isn’t aggressive enough and wants to play a heavy game management style that is only working against teams that we can get the jump on early. We aren’t built to come from behind or win a shootout, which you need to be able to do to be a contender in the modern NFL.
We don’t have the Wrs to play that type of game yet. Bourne and Meyers are nice players but we need that true #1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes