PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- Bengals @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Burrow's stats are obviously ridiculous:
28-of-36 284yds 3TDs 1 INT

By Down:
1st: 13/16 (81.3%) 99yds 1TD
2nd: 9/13 (69.2%) 114yds 1TD 1INT
3rd: *6/7 (85.7%) 71yds 1 TD
*5 First Downs
That's nuts. He doesn't make a silly mistake in the red zone and it's 25/28-0

Not to excuse the offense, but… wasn’t the defense supposed to be the strength of this team? They’ve gotten shredded against every good offense they’ve played and they’re getting shredded again today. If this keeps happening, I’m going to leave the board because the board is ruining my enjoyment of the team. It won’t have anything to do with the fact that we’re mediocre and I’m a front-running, bandwagon-hopping phony. It will be your guys’ fault.
They’ve played almost an entire game’s worth of snaps in one half though.

It may not all be on Mac but we need a spark I wouldn't be surprised if Bill did it

I literally hate Jonnu Smith with a fiery passion.

Not the man…I’m sure he’s lovely.

But the player.

Took that $$$ and has been an absolute joke.

Go for it, at this point I don't care. Mac needs to go to a team willing to put something around him.
I am not sure it is enough

Is it that Mac depends so much on Meyers and without him getting open quickly misses all other reads and either throws in completion or gets sacked .

No harm trying zappe now .

With Zach Wilson on the market, i’m certainly not oppposed to a 1:1 swap with Jones. Both desperately need a change of scenery.
I would rather have no QB than Wilson. Also we would lose that trade. Our record is 2 games better than it deserves to be because Zach Wilson exists

Instead of benching Mac, why not bench Patricia and let Nick Caley call plays?
Because those guys don’t miss wide open receivers maybe? The problem is not the play calling

I’m not. That was a shot at all the homers who left and are leaving because the board “is ruining their enjoyment.” Just an excuse. They’re front-runners and/or bandwagon artists. When the weather is fair, they will be back.

Bill needs to retire man

Is it that Mac depends so much on Meyers and without him getting open quickly misses all other reads and either throws in completion or gets sacked .

No harm trying zappe now .
Again, Mac will probably start the second half but if they get nothing from whatever scripted drive they're drawing up and Cincinnati keeps going, he'll probably see the field before the day is out.

With Zach Wilson on the market, i’m certainly not oppposed to a 1:1 swap with Jones. Both desperately need a change of scenery.
I'd rather trade Mac for a used football than that loser.
Mac has been bad, but not EVERYTHING is his fault, and he's not a locker room killer.

They should put Zappe in now because they basically killed Mac’s confidence. But he’s not the reason we are down 22 points right now.

Not to excuse the offense, but… wasn’t the defense supposed to be the strength of this team? They’ve gotten shredded against every good offense they’ve played and they’re getting shredded again today. If this keeps happening, I’m going to leave the board because the board is ruining my enjoyment of the team. It won’t have anything to do with the fact that we’re mediocre and I’m a front-running, bandwagon-hopping phony. It will be your guys’ fault.
LMAO!

So f***ing true.

I’m not. That was a shot at all the homers who left and are leaving because the board “is ruining their enjoyment.” Just an excuse. They’re front-runners and/or bandwagon artists. When the weather is fair, they will be back.
Meanwhile, we will be here dumping on Belifraud til he retires :thaman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back