PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- AFC Championship..Jags @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we will likely have 2 possessions left and have to be perfect. Had to go for it on that last 4th down. You could have still held them to 3 in most cases.

Trust people come onnnn, has this team not proved enough to you i the past?! Believe, have some faith you so called "fans"

What a **** super bowl this is going to be

I don't ever ever ever ever want to hear another Patriots fan ever again suggest that in a one-game situation, a crappy QB can't play better than Tom Brady and win the game, even in Foxboro.

Brady has been really good. Really good.

Bortles has been close to perfect.

One more quarter to change this around. Hold Jax to a FG, then score two TDs to win 24-20. Let's do this.

I like this plan

Gut check time New England.

Please, PLEASE pull this out.

Rowe getting destroyed on pass and run on back to back plays. Just losing battles all over the place today
Rowe has had a lousy game, maybe even terrible. Missed tackles, bad angles in both run support and pass defense. Never been fully sold on him.

Agree that would have gone for it on 4th there. Offense is letting the D get run into the ground exhausted like we did to Atlanter.

I'm not feeling good about this at all, still time but wow just feels like Pats are half asleep or something.

I'm beyond disappointed in this offense. Yeah the D has sucked against this pathetic offense but our offense has been equally pathetic. If not more so.

Huge play here.

Does someone want to defend punting on 4th and 2?

I don't ever ever ever ever want to hear another Patriots fan ever again suggest that in a one-game situation, a crappy QB can't play better than Tom Brady and win the game, even in Foxboro.

Brady has been really good. Really good.

Bortles has been close to perfect.

One more quarter to change this around. Hold Jax to a FG, then score two TDs to win 24-20. Let's do this.

Bortles has outplayed Brady today. I am so sick of those checkdowns today.

This is the most humiliating loss I can think off if we lose to a team that was 3-13 last year.

Um.... this isn't last year's Jaguars team, obviously.

Hey we got outplayed today. Talent gap on the defensive line is being fully exploited. Hats off to Fournette and Bortles. Still time but not enough offense. Missing Edelman big time.

I really can't grasp why McD is doing on the play calling front....

The Steelers went vertical easily, heck, even we were doing a good job on those long throws, when we went for it... Although Gronks absences looms big

yet, all we see is dumping offs to Lewis or White or Rex... We are running out of time to reverse this game

They got to midfield twice and flamed out on quite possibly the worst 3rd down calls I’ve ever seen. Not because the call was bad in general but because they were at least 0/3 on prior play calls on 3rd down of the same nature.

With the way the Jags are playing, New England is basically screwed. They won't score more than 14 points and thats a stretch. Need to hold them to a FG here.

The entire front 7 needs to be revamped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents