PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Official Game Day Thread- AFC Championship..Jags @ Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
He had 10 stitches on the inside of his thumb. Just got the update on my phone. Damn, more than 4 on a knuckle.

I think that we're going to see a lot of Cole Croston as an extra TE today since they didn't dress Waddle or Hollister.

I think it's interesting that the Pats only dressed 4 WRs in Amendola, Hogan, Cooks, and Dorsett.. Makes one wonder about punt returns and whether we're going to see a lot of fair catches by the Pats.

We're going to see a lot of Lewis, Rex Burkhead and James White. Both in the running game and in the passing game.

Really looking forward to this game..
Amendola will return punts.

We rarely see “a lot” of 3 TE

Who the hell on NFL network when Kurt Warner was talking about things that could effect his hand, when Kurt said the ball can be hard, someone said "if it's fully pumped up", Kurt ignored it but they made sure to say it again. Don't know why that stuff still annoys me.

Yeah. I hate that crap. He can go try to pump his bag up

Given what Zo's been saying, it seems as if the G.O.A.T. is feeling salty today.
Which is a very good thing for us and not such a good development for those guys in the funny looking uniforms.

Think he’s gonna be ok? The jags might try to whack that

When it comes to cuts/stitches and sprains, you never know until it's done. I've been able to play with some sprains, and not with others, and some that I've played with led to agony if they were touched/moved at just the wrong spot or angle.

Watching for a TD pass from Thumb Brady to Rex Burkhand.

Nice segment by Boomer wearing color coordinated gloves smirking at Burleson for 2 minutes and then he says great things about today's gloves and were the reason for Kurt Warner making the HOF.

Just made me relax.

Now Romo and Nantz are disecting Brady throwing and their analysis reminds me of a walk-up to the Kentucky Derby.

Most of these guys know what they're talking about, like 80% of these people are former players.

Where you're getting confused is that they have a script to follow. Ever notice how NFLN almost always has someone picking each team? Especially today when it's 4 teams left. Kinda makes ya go hmmm, right?
actually, they have no idea how the game will play out

Brady looks like Brady throwing. Good velocity, spiral. Hasn't taken a snap of course.

Which is why people should....(This is my go to GIF now)

He's going to be in sooo much trouble, I remember seeing a interview with him where he said he gets in trouble with his mom when the pick up him cussing. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe