PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- 49ers @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what is the negative of letting Stidham get some reps rather than sitting on the bench and we still don’t know anything about him… Cam is not going to do anything more than Stid for us this year let’s be honest
Because you have a better chance this season with Cam and it’s a waste of time to create a controversy because you put in garbage like Stidham so you can have a demoralized Cam and a demoralized Stidham. Because after today you likely are going to need to go back to Cam.

If you want to tank, put Stidham in the rest of the year. But then realize a lot of these guys are going to start accepting mediocre and it’s going to take a year or so to root out the rot

Sorry but guys are getting open. Might not be elite separation but they are getting open.
Not nearly as much as this board is pretending. Cam isn’t just standing around like statue for no reason

I don't think there's a non-lineman on the Pats offense that would start on any good team, so the offensive struggles don't surprise me at all. Defense getting carved up like this is moderately alarming though.

Harris has looked pretty good when they actually put him in there.

So where are all those people who thought it would be “exciting” to see the post Brady era? So “exciting” to get to watch Cam and a whole new team every Sunday. I sure am far from excited.

What are we getting from Cam at this point? Makes zero sense to keep starting him.

Well I don’t think Bill will be talking about the practice excuse this week.

I know the team has challenges, but this year, the secondary has let me down. I know there are many factors - including lack of talent up front - but still...
Agree. That should have been the bright spot. I trade Gilmore this week if I can get a 1.

30 to 6 wow this team sucks right now.

not sure if you' re in here every week, but he is a known troll who's nothing but negative with every post.

So making a negative post is considered trolling?

@Ian its time for you to look into this because this is becoming annoying being called a troll.
If you even bother reading this thread most people are being negative because how the game is turning out to be.
We should all be happy that our team is getting blown out at home?

like forget which down it is
Like read the defensive look immediately and move a few guys around so the play develops with guys in the correct position to make an easy strike that the defense can’t defend

Call me a troll say what you want but im
Being a realist. I have no issues seeing them lose every game rest of the year. They’re no threat this year, they might not even be the second best team in the division. Trade your top players in Gilmore and Thuney, restock next year with young fresh talent in the draft and use that cap space wisely.
Aren’t even competitive against a team that’s been ravaged by injuries to some of their best players!

Because you have a better chance this season with Cam and it’s a waste of time to create a controversy because you put in garbage like Stidham so you can have a demoralized Cam and a demoralized Stidham. Because after today you likely are going to need to go back to Cam.

If you want to tank, put Stidham in the rest of the year. But then realize a lot of these guys are going to start accepting mediocre and it’s going to take a year or so to root out the rot
Cam has already thrown two interceptions and looks completely overwhelmed out there… That’s number one as to why we should make a change right now… Secondly the team is not going to go anywhere with either quarterback so we might as well see what Stidham has and give them some reps… You never know he might surprise some people… At least you know he’s not the one we go get someone in the draft or free agency

Won’t be consuming any NFL-related media outside of this forum.

This team is going to get absolutely eviscerated, and rightfully so.

Agree. That should have been the bright spot. I trade Gilmore this week if I can get a 1.

Hard to put stock in crazy rumours, but saw one this morning that said the Bears were interested in him.

Cam is garbage

Call me a troll say what you want but im
Being a realist. I have no issues seeing them lose every game rest of the year. They’re no threat this year, they might not even be the second best team in the division. Trade your top players in Gilmore and Thuney, restock next year with young fresh talent in the draft and use that cap space wisely.
Aren’t even competitive against a team that’s been ravaged by injuries to some of their best players!
I said at the start of the year if they wind up 2-4 or worse they should tank. This team isn’t making the playoffs anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3