PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- 49ers @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great. Tuney hurt now...can't trade him.

Keene?????

Meyers open all day long, good that he was benched so far...

2-4 isn’t a death sentence but I agree it’s worth considering prioritizing the future over the present if faced with the decision.

It isn't a death sentence, but I am of the belief if you are not a playoff contender, then you certainly don't want to be a treadmill team. Without a stud QB you don't win anything. They have a golden opportunity to get said QB in a season where nobody cares who wins. 2020 will go down with an * and what better year to grab a top QB, trade for a big time receiver and boom, take off next year?

Dalton Keene sighting.

Reactions: Ian
Ive been a big Cam supporter but he’s been awful since he got COVID. I’m not sure if he’s still feeling the effects or if he’s just washed up. Whatever the reason Stidham should be the starter going forward.

His value is obviously more as a runner than a passer but he’s not reaching the minimum threshold the Pats need as a passer.

Harry's former teammate is closing in on as many yards in one game than Harry has on the season. Absolutely pathetic!
Hey man, rookie WRs shouldn’t be expected to produce! Not like they should in a league that dictates offense, high scoring, record breaking points, etc..

Disagree....This is more about BB being called a genius by the media when he picked up cam because the first week he looked pretty good… Now he’s too stubborn and proud to admit the guy can’t get it done right now… He should turn to Stid but he won’t

Do you think Stidham is lighting it up in practice and is the bright mind in the QB room and the coaching staff just wants to stay with Cam?

Tebow I mean Cam with his third int

Edelman FOR F*** SAKE

if we are going to tank then I am all in with that idea, but if this team is really trying to win then they are falling way short of the mark !

Cam has already thrown two interceptions and looks completely overwhelmed out there… That’s number one as to why we should make a change right now… Secondly the team is not going to go anywhere with either quarterback so we might as well see what Stidham has and give them some reps… You never know he might surprise some people… At least you know he’s not the one we go get someone in the draft or free agency
You don’t just make changes because someone isn’t having a good day. Cam Newton came in late in the off season and almost immediately took Stidham’s role and Bill regressed Stidham to third string. That doesn’t happen for no reason.

They already know what they what they have in Stidham. That’s why he’s on the bench.

“You never know” is just generic fan wank that every fanbase does when they don’t like what’s going on. It’s code for “I didn’t see what the coaches are very clear on and I choose to believe in the unknown for no reason besides it’s convenient”

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3