PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- 49ers @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dugger would have matched up well with the SF offense too bad he's out

If we can't move the ball through the air with their 2 safeties and Sherman out, we are in trouble.

Dugger would have matched up well with the SF offense too bad he's out
Hits like a train and had worked his way into a growing role. I wonder how they fill his snaps?

Hits like a train and had worked his way into a growing role. I wonder how they fill his snaps?

JoeJuan Williams will take the snaps. He's proven more than up to the task to do it. He was getting most of the snaps before Dugger earned his way up. He's going to be extremely tested with Kittle. But I have a feeling the Pats will slide one of the McCourty's to help cover him.

Brees and the saints have been abusing Jeremy chin all day in the passing game.

Glad bb passed on that safety.

Good OL back. Let’s run all afternoon and see if that does the trick.

SF dealing w big injury losses. Not same squad.
Yeah they are hurt, but not as bad as they have been at most any other point this year. I agree. With out OL healthy we should run, play conservative as long as possible and try to shorten the game. In the 3rd/4th they can see where they are and make an adjustment if need be. I think considering the match up and how dangerous it would be for our offense to test that talented D, we should wait and see if they will beat themselves before the Pats try anything too risky. Even with all their injuries on that side of the ball I'd rather they not test them until they have to.

No matter what the Titans should have enough time here as long as they don't give up a TD.

Last week was a huge disappointment however they hardly had much practice leading up to the game. This week is different, hopefully that makes them sharp and crisp !

Why? With him out we have a chance at 11 versus 11, as opposed to 10 versus 11 when he is out there.
Plus Keene is a better fit with the Pat's current offensive lineup.

Yes. They brought in NIX to add to the emergency list because they don't actually have a replacement FB on the roster like they did last year, but it's something f;in sinister regarding Johnson, who has played extremely well.. SMH.. Monkey throwing s**t at a wall..

That's insane that McD put Asiasi as inactive. McD is absolutely terrible at developing or drafting TEs or WRs. Edelman and Gronk came from O'Brien

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick