PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game Day Thread- 49ers @ Pats

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wanted to see this game live.

If Harry isn’t targeted today, he never will be. 49ers secondary is very suspect. I also see Newton having a big day on the ground as the 49era can’t stop mobile QB’s.

Does this mean our O-line is back to full strength?

How do we think the Patriots will do on National Tight End Day?
Long time ago, people criticized Watson for being a Beast who didn’t produce... many posters would long for that now.

Long time ago, people criticized Watson for being a Beast who didn’t produce... many posters would long for that now.
The 2d iteration of Watson was a joke. His first Pats tenure was very productive compared to the position ever since Gronkowski called a lid on his NE career and quit on the team...

LETS GO BABY. DALTON KEENE PLAYING. 5+ CATCHES 70+ YARDS INCOMING

Asiasi sitting is just horrendous talent management. You can flame me all you want, but why not play both ? Just ridiculous.

Can’t wait to see what if anything Keene can contribute!

fortunately for him, izzo and the UCLA totem pole have set the bar very low!

Hard to see the Pats winning this one. We all expected San Fran to have a superbowl hangover but they are too talented to stay down for long. A team that talented falling to 3-4 seems highly unlikely. Particularly when they are now just about the healthiest they have been. I think the Pats are good enough to stay in it but I don't see our offense able to do much vs that D, though we can protect the ball.

I think a low scoring close affair is possible. Keep it within 1 score into the 4th and anything can happen. Right now I'd say SF 23 Pats 16. Could easily swing one way or another depending on penalties and mistakes.

I may dodge this thread this week. If we have a poor game and starting losing early (or big), this will be troll city. Good luck fans and Patriots, get a W this week. see you guys in the post game thread.

Hard to see the Pats winning this one. We all expected San Fran to have a superbowl hangover but they are too talented to stay down for long. A team that talented falling to 3-4 seems highly unlikely. Particularly when they are now just about the healthiest they have been. I think the Pats are good enough to stay in it but I don't see our offense able to do much vs that D, though we can protect the ball.

I think a low scoring close affair is possible. Keep it within 1 score into the 4th and anything can happen. Right now I'd say SF 23 Pats 16. Could easily swing one way or another depending on penalties and mistakes.
Good OL back. Let’s run all afternoon and see if that does the trick.

SF dealing w big injury losses. Not same squad.

Disapointing that Asiasi is not playing

Not good news for Asiasi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes