PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game day Playoff Thread- Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He isn't the problem, but he isn't the solution either. He is just there.
I’m gonna reserve judgement until I see him play with good receivers. (If we can ever draft or sign one).

The all world defense at the beginning of the year looks slow and outclassed.
Seems to happen pretty frequently.
And this team needs WRs

The defense cannot force a punt
Their effort a groin kicking grunt
I say to each Buffalo Bill
You are all bildos still
But please kick Patty Mahomes in the c***

Here's your limerick @PatsFanInVa
On the defense, I could not explain the performance against the Cowboys. The Bills are going after our weakness on defense on every play.

Why? Our free agent acquisitions are all showing up big time tonight.
I wonder what Early Bird Bob is thinking after spending >$100M in guarantees.

Probably, "I should've stayed in Miami."

Have we even tried to blitz Josh Allen? This reminds me of our D's from a decade ago.

You need to either fire the defensive coordinator or cut some people tomorrow. Show there are consequences.

The defense doesn't care anymore and this can't carry over to next year.

I was hoping for the tie last week so the Pats wouldn't have to play the Bills in round one. The Bengals would have carved this pathetic defense up as well, but it wouldn't have hurt as bad as this

The all world defense at the beginning of the year looks slow and outclassed.
Seems to happen pretty frequently.
And this team needs WRs

Who did this defense face in the first half of the season, really.... Jets? Injured Titans? Texans? Browns?

Please... This defense is handicapped for some of the opponents early on. They are absolute exposed dumpster fire against good teams.

I was hoping for the tie last week so the Pats wouldn't have to play the Bills in round one. The Bengals would have carved this pathetic defense up as well, but it wouldn't have hurt as bad as this
The Bills have been getting their **** pushed in by us for 20 years. They can enjoy a cute little run of slightly above mediocrity for a few more years.

You need to either fire the defensive coordinator or cut some people tomorrow. Show there are consequences.

The defense doesn't care anymore and this can't carry over to next year.
How about both

I can't think of a single universe where I'd ever find this Ghosts TV show funny
Love how the commercial uses a random Twitter user saying "oh I actually like this show" as proof that it's good and you should watch it.

Quite disappointing, but I swear my 4-yr old is better at dealing with adversity than 1/2 the people in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes