PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread Official Game day Playoff Thread- Pats @ Bills

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is ugly.

They need to go for it on 4th the rest of the way. Nothing to lose.

I think Mac has answered the bell so far, none of this can be blamed on him. And that interception was well thrown, Hyde just made a great play on it.

Why not go for it on every 4th down. Bills gonna score on every drive no matter where they are! Get Mac some work in!

I think the Pats make the Bills look better than they are.

They'll get smoked in the next round. IMO.

Not saying much for the Pats

Pats just want to start the offseason at this point. Just throw in the towel and focus on the draft.

Bolden should not be on the field offensively for a playoff team. I know we still would have been run off the field, but I'm going to choose to blame him for dropping that pass on the opening drive haha

Best decision I made all year was to not go to this game

I think Mac has answered the bell so far, none of this can be blamed on him. And that interception was well thrown, Hyde just made a great play on it.

Lol, 0 points on the board. Idc what excuse you wanna give for that but you absolutely cannot say a QB has answered the bell when he has 0 points on the board.

Neither Barmore nor Godcheaux are holding up at the point of attack. The former is understandable. He’s injured. Godcheaux has been bad all year. He’s getting blown about 3-4 yards off the ball. And what we’ve seen all year, we are seeing again today - interior OL are regularly getting a hat on our Mike.
Our LBs arm tackle

Man, this performance is really killing every enthusiasm for next season, too.

we look like a high school team playing against college teams like bama or georgia.

Bolden should not be on the field offensively for a playoff team. I know we still would have been run off the field, but I'm going to choose to blame him for dropping that pass on the opening drive haha

You know your offense has issues when it's so heavily reliant on Bolden.

We are playing like freakin' Indy Colts out there

Bolden nervous tonight glad White will be back next year

McCourty SO trash there. Old and slow beyond belief. Got torched

that platt was so obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes